Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class!
Good boy for spreading the excuses. Have a certificate.
Someone could have been killed
(09-06-2023, 10:07 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 09:48 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 08:32 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 04:47 PM)Pontificator Wrote: Over one hundred schools apparently. Remember the "building Schools for the future" started by the Labour government? The fuckwit Tory led coalition pulled the plug and justified it blaming Labour for causing a global finacial crash by spending too much. I fucking hate them

Just been reminded this morning by one of my QSs that BSF was *only* secondary schools. There are 3,458 secondary schools in England compared with 16,791 primary schools - so let’snot kid ourselves that BSF would have prevented this, eh?

Trotted out like a good little Tory… the same line was said on R4 this morning from some tedious Tory shill. Do the Conservative’s send out a text alert excuse for their weekly cock-ups?

It doesn't make it any less true though, does it? However incovenient for those making cheap lazy assertions.

It doesn’t make it a fact that the previous Labour government wouldn’t have turned their attention to fixing these problems as an extension of the BSF programme of work. Having seen one party actually try and address crumbling schools and infrastructure and another gleefully cutting BSF, Sure Starts etc I’m inclined to believe it was more likely something would have been done under the former party rather than this callous shower of shite we have currently. What was it the high court judge said about Gove and the government’s position on scrapping the BSF program? Oh yeah it was this… "so unfair as to amount to an abuse of power".
Correct. Hypothesising about what was or wasnt in the pipeline rather than owning what you and your party (that youve resigned from but still brainwash on behalf of) haven't done.

Tragic.
Someone could have been killed
(08-31-2023, 04:47 PM)Pontificator Wrote: Over one hundred schools apparently. Remember the "building Schools for the future" started by the Labour government? The fuckwit Tory led coalition pulled the plug and justified it blaming Labour for causing a global finacial crash by spending too much. I fucking hate them

Just been reminded this morning by one of my QSs that BSF was *only* secondary schools. There are 3,458 secondary schools in England compared with 16,791 primary schools - so lets not kid ourselves that BSF would have prevented this, eh?

Incoherent
Fuck the Tories, Fuck Brexit, Fuck Putin & Fuck VAR
(09-06-2023, 10:50 AM)Pontificator Wrote:

Just been reminded this morning by one of my QSs that BSF was *only* secondary schools. There are 3,458 secondary schools in England compared with 16,791 primary schools - so lets not kid ourselves that BSF would have prevented this, eh?

Incoherent

How? BSF did not apply to the vast majority of the affected schools, so how could it have helped?

(09-06-2023, 10:24 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: It doesn’t make it a fact that the previous Labour government wouldn’t have turned their attention to fixing these problems as an extension of the BSF programme 

That's the definition of conjecture. Well done.
(09-06-2023, 11:55 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 10:50 AM)Pontificator Wrote:

Incoherent

How? BSF did not apply to the vast majority of the affected schools, so how could it have helped?

(09-06-2023, 10:24 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: It doesn’t make it a fact that the previous Labour government wouldn’t have turned their attention to fixing these problems as an extension of the BSF programme 

That's the definition of conjecture. Well done.

…based on the actions of the previous and current government. Can you stop with the pretence now that you aren’t a Tory you’re waving you little light blue flag as fervently as in previous years.
I think Proth will do FF soon and tell us he was never really a Tory and he has just been winding posters up for years.
(09-06-2023, 12:14 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: …based on the actions of the previous and current government. Can you stop with the pretence now that you aren’t a Tory you’re waving you little light blue flag as fervently as in previous years.

Oh. So you have your rose coloured spectacles on believing that a Labour Party - that wasn't going to ringfence the NHS from austerity in its 2010 Manifesto - was apparently going to spend more money on schools?

Jog on old chap.
(09-06-2023, 01:45 PM)Ournextstriker Wrote: I think Proth will do  FF soon and tell us he was never really a Tory and he has just been winding posters up for years.

He's just playing the character 'Protheroe'.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(09-06-2023, 01:45 PM)Ournextstriker Wrote: I think Proth will do  FF soon and tell us he was never really a Tory and he has just been winding posters up for years.

You’re right on one count.