WBAUnofficial
Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! (/showthread.php?tid=31035)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - Derek Hardballs - 08-30-2023

Evacuate, evacuate!

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - CarlosCorbewrong - 08-31-2023

(08-30-2023, 04:00 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Evacuate, evacuate!

Is there an element of public service that isn't genuinely fucked right now? Genuine question... a single department?

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - CaptainFantastico - 08-31-2023

The entire country is fucked. Everything. 13 years of hard work that’s taken.

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - CarlosCorbewrong - 08-31-2023

(08-31-2023, 11:13 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: The entire country is fucked. Everything. 13 years of hard work that’s taken.

I blame the Diversity Coordinators. They have one for every diversity, these days.

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - Psalm23 - 08-31-2023

At least we can all sleep scurely in our beds, now we have Grant in charge of the MOD.  FFS

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - Pontificator - 08-31-2023

Over one hundred schools apparently. Remember the "building Schools for the future" started by the Labour government? The fuckwit Tory led coalition pulled the plug and justified it blaming Labour for causing a global finacial crash by spending too much. I fucking hate them

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - Protheroe - 08-31-2023

I’m wondering what’s wrong with aerated concrete today that wasn’t wrong with it in July? The knee jerk reaction to close schools where there’s negligible risk of harm at a few days notice is typical of this lot. The overreaction to the precautionary principle in this country is becoming embedded.

In other news my kids and I went rock climbing today. Someone could’ve died, but didn’t.

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - Derek Hardballs - 08-31-2023

(08-31-2023, 04:51 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I’m wondering what’s wrong with aerated concrete today that wasn’t wrong with it in July? The knee jerk reaction to close schools where there’s negligible risk of harm at a few days notice is typical of this lot. The overreaction to the precautionary principle in this country is becoming embedded.

In other news my kids and I went rock climbing today. Someone could’ve died, but didn’t.

Or they could have fixed the problems after what 13yrs of abject failure. You massive crampon.

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - Protheroe - 08-31-2023

I’m sure they’re going to now. This is hardly a new problem - the public sector has been building using kleenex & spit for decades. There are many hospitals built of this shit too. I doubt they’re going to close with a few days notice.

RE: Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class! - Derek Hardballs - 08-31-2023

(08-31-2023, 05:30 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I’m sure they’re going to now. This is hardly a new problem - the public sector has been building using kleenex & spit for decades. There are many hospitals built of this shit too. I doubt they’re going to close with a few days notice.

They’ve had how many years now?