Any parent still thinking of voting Tory go to the bottom of the class!
I think Proth is the most gullible person.

Not only did he believe rafts of Tory lies he tried to convince others they were true.
That’s what’s hard to fathom at times. Is he just gullible or a self denying complicit. I’d say a bit of both. It’s one thing to be naive at the time but to continue to refuse to accept what you’ve done now is past plausible
Someone could have been killed
You lot are funny. I guess you DO hold Labour activists and voters responsible for illegal wars then.

Mmmkay.

I have, at length, explained the concept of #LeastWorst. I have also, at length explained why I did not ever stand as a candidate for the Tory Party - there’s too much of their programme I disagree with and can criticise far more eloquently than the tax and spend junkies that largely inhabit this dump.

I have a morbid fascination about the mental gymnastics that you lot will be engaging in after the next election. I’ve already got the popcorn in.

(09-03-2023, 07:35 PM)Ournextstriker Wrote: he tried to convince others they were true.

Someone else who doesn’t know what canvassing actual involves.
(09-03-2023, 09:19 PM)Protheroe Wrote: You lot are funny. I guess you DO hold Labour activists and voters responsible for illegal wars then.

Mmmkay.

I have, at length, explained the concept of #LeastWorst. I have also, at length explained why I did not ever stand as a candidate for the Tory Party - there’s too much of their programme I disagree with and can criticise far more eloquently than the tax and spend junkies that largely inhabit this dump.

I have a morbid fascination about the mental gymnastics that you lot will be engaging in after the next election. I’ve already got the popcorn in.

(09-03-2023, 07:35 PM)Ournextstriker Wrote: he tried to convince others they were true.

Someone else who doesn’t know what canvassing actual involves.
It’s been a while, but I’ve probably done more canvassing than you, arrogant little shit.
Iraq = dead cat
Nobody is falling for it
Fuck the Tories, Fuck Brexit, Fuck Putin & Fuck VAR
Back on topic, I wonder if the list of schools is so difficult to produce because when the contactors who built the schools are revealed they may have been large donors to a certain political party in the past?
Gillian Keegan very plausable this morning on R4Today but wasn't asked about this:
https://twitter.com/paullewismoney/statu...6176489729
But never mind...Iraq
(09-04-2023, 06:16 AM)Ournextstriker Wrote: It’s been a while, but I’ve probably done more canvassing than you, arrogant little shit.

You reckon? You don't stand on a doorstep "convincing" people of anything. At least not in the 30-odd years that I did it.

(09-04-2023, 06:54 AM)Pontificator Wrote: Iraq = dead cat
Nobody is falling for it

OK. Do you hold Labour activists or Labour voters "responsible" for selling gold at $250 an ounce (and telling the market beforehand you were going to do it)?

Or raiding pension funds leading to huge lasting unanticipated chilling effects?

Or signing hospitals up to ruinous PFI contracts?

We can play this Captain Hindsight bollocks all day.

It's beyond hilarious that I'm apparently "responsible" for all the shit of the last 13 years when I've been highly critical of the fundamental basis of economic policy, Lockdown policy, planning policy and energy price support. Again, let's not beat about the bush - most of this was benignly accepted by most of of you on here because it served your desires (cheap credit / free money / tax free housing equity), and in some cases more extreme policies being demanded (even more Lockdown, mortgage payment support). 

You've all had cash chucked at you one way or another, particularly the pensioners on here. Now the inevitable reckoning happens and you're squealing like titty babbies. Honestly.
Dead cat
Dead cat
Dead Cat
It's not hindsight, I said to you on this forum from the beginning that austerity would be a disaster and it has been economically and socially. Most of us said Brexit would be a disaster and it is ecomically and socially.
Pickled rigid dogma, a code, years of out-dated, mis-placed, irrelevant to real needs, and you end up in the grotesque chaos of this Tory government.
(09-04-2023, 08:53 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(09-04-2023, 06:16 AM)Ournextstriker Wrote: It’s been a while, but I’ve probably done more canvassing than you, arrogant little shit.

You reckon? You don't stand on a doorstep "convincing" people of anything. At least not in the 30-odd years that I did it.

(09-04-2023, 06:54 AM)Pontificator Wrote: Iraq = dead cat
Nobody is falling for it

OK. Do you hold Labour activists or Labour voters "responsible" for selling gold at $250 an ounce (and telling the market beforehand you were going to do it)?

Or raiding pension funds leading to huge lasting unanticipated chilling effects?

Or signing hospitals up to ruinous PFI contracts?

We can play this Captain Hindsight bollocks all day.

It's beyond hilarious that I'm apparently "responsible" for all the shit of the last 13 years when I've been highly critical of the fundamental basis of economic policy, Lockdown policy, planning policy and energy price support. Again, let's not beat about the bush - most of this was benignly accepted by most of of you on here because it served your desires (cheap credit / free money / tax free housing equity), and in some cases more extreme policies being demanded (even more Lockdown, mortgage payment support). 

You've all had cash chucked at you one way or another, particularly the pensioners on here. Now the inevitable reckoning happens and you're squealing like titty babbies. Honestly.

You don't stand on a doorstep "convincing" people of anything. At least not in the 30-odd years that I did it.

Bit of a waste of 30years of your life then?