Incoming
(07-31-2023, 04:44 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 03:48 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Grady being marketed along with TGH outside the club.

Suspect they’ll both be gone come Sept 1st

Not upset about either going. Neither am I bothered if they stay.

Grady will never get over being let go by West Ham and he'll never play in the Premier League again.

TGH is football brain dead, has lots of energy, drives forward but has no football intelligence at all, and therefore can cause far more trouble than he solves.

That’s ridiculously harsh on TGH.
(07-31-2023, 03:48 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: Grady being marketed along with TGH outside the club.

Grady will never get over being let go by West Ham and he'll never play in the Premier League again.

TGH is football brain dead, has lots of energy, drives forward but has no football intelligence at all, and therefore can cause far more trouble than he solves.

They say it is a game of opinions…… Shy

Totally disagree on TGH. He has occasionally been guilty of trying too hard but I feel his frustration with his non selection. Well worth a place with some perennial underachievers picked ahead of him.
(07-31-2023, 05:55 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Totally disagree on TGH. He has occasionally been guilty of trying too hard but I feel his frustration with his non selection. Well worth a place with some perennial underachievers picked ahead of him.

Personally id persevere with TGH give him a run  and chance to nail down a place in one position,,,,Grady on the other hand can do on as as im concerned has never ever looked happy to be on the pitch since we signed him.

Judging by his various appearances over the last 18 months - I agree

Ridiculous comment about TGH there. He's a young player still developing and learning his trade in a side which has really struggled at times yet has regularly impressed.
TGH is a liability in his own half. The number of goals and gold plated chances he was responsible for by not closing down his man or allowing players to run off him unchallenged was ridiculous last season. It was virtually guaranteed that we would concede once he was brought on
(07-31-2023, 05:41 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

That’s ridiculously harsh on TGH.
Not bothered about Diang either way. I’d like TGH to stay as his family are Albion and he is a quality player - yes he can try too hard but he has had certain games where he has been different class (Cov two seasons ago and Blackpool last for instance). He also offers something different to the other midfielders. It would be gutting that Chalo-fucking-bah not moving made him move on. 

Academy players as squad players have to be our future: TGH will be on way less than Chalobah, Mowatt etc.

(07-31-2023, 06:08 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

Judging by his various appearances over the last 18 months - I agree
He has definitely been frustrated - at least under Bruce. Perhaps this is why he can try too hard at times.
A rose tinted view of TGH. 2 games in last 2 years in which he played well. We want him to be the real deal but just because he has come through the ranks shouldn't blind us to his abilities.
I actually left something out from my post, so it did come across overly harsh.

I was also meant to add that he is young and may learn, but for that reason, I'm not too sad if he goes, but neither do I want him to go, if he's here we can certainly do a lot worse.