Next season
(03-03-2023, 11:43 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 11:42 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 10:49 PM)wba13 Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 10:45 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Know one thing I won’t be there. Not one penny until ownership changes

I will love the Albion not the owners.my Granddaughter and I will have our season tickets, looks like they could be cheaper championship tickets instead of inflated premium season tickets.
With you on this. We are albion ... that's all there is to it.

I'll take my son, he loves it. We'll puck our matches. It's part of life.

Time to come back to England mate, you're being subconsciously converted to ice hockey.
(03-04-2023, 03:01 AM)baggie_ray Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 11:43 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 10:45 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Know one thing I won’t be there. Not one penny until ownership changes

I will love the Albion not the owners.my Granddaughter and I will have our season tickets, looks like they could be cheaper championship tickets instead of inflated premium season tickets.

I'll take my son, he loves it. We'll puck our matches. It's part of life.

Time to come back to England mate, you're being subconsciously converted to ice hockey.

Sad

Fuck! Well spotted.

Fly back on Sunday. So I'll be talking shite on the same time zone.

Agreed.
In the blood. My lad is now the same. Couldnt stop supporting or watching them if you paid me to. Division is irrelevant, ownership is irrelevant. Managers nearly irrelevant although TTITC nearly destroyed my love of the game, if not my love of the club. Even if I dont take up my ST next year, as my lad now has a Saturday job, I'll still find myself outside the turnstiles, ticket in hand, on a regular basis. Be weird not sharing it with him, but we'll be back as ST holders again when circumstances allow.

As for next season. He may not be the messiah, but CC is the biggest asset we have as a club. A summer window, with some big earners leaving, and a good pre-season will leave me counting down the days.

We dont want Lai. Lai doesn't want us. Its mutual but we are stuck with each other.

Support the club, not the temporary owners.
My prediction is it's going to have to get a lot worse before we get recruitment team in who know about football. 
Get rid of all of them not one or two the lot. They're responsible for our signings or extended contracts. The jobs for the boys brigade has come to an end.
EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
rsbaggy2 Wrote:
wba13 Wrote:
johntoewba Wrote:Know one thing I won’t be there. Not one penny until ownership changes

Agreed.
And me. I support the stripes and the ground, everything else is temporary.