Next season
Now this season barring a miracle is pretty much over, I really don't know what to expect for next year and have no idea if we'll be able to bring people in during the Summer. It's been shown you can do well in this league without spending a fortune, look at Luton, but you need good recruitment. Aside from ability, mental strength and leaders are characteristics we need to look for. 

Is any of the deadwood out of contract so we can finally get rid of them this Summer?
Not a miracle... Just 2ppg. I will continue to say it until it's no longer the case.
(03-03-2023, 10:09 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Now this season barring a miracle is pretty much over, I really don't know what to expect for next year and have no idea if we'll be able to bring people in during the Summer. It's been shown you can do well in this league without spending a fortune, look at Luton, but you need good recruitment. Aside from ability, mental strength and leaders are characteristics we need to look for. 

Is any of the deadwood out of contract so we can finally get rid of them this Summer?

CC proved at Huddersfield what he can do with a tight budget. He weeded out a load of high earners and molded a great side on the cheap with good use of loans etc. He got them to the play off final after halving their wage bill. They hsd obe of the smallest budgets in the division. 

CC has had a proper look at us now I i expect him to have a good clear out this summer. A full pre season with him and good use of the loan window and we can look at a play off place imo. 

CC is our only hope......
Know one thing I won’t be there. Not one penny until ownership changes
(03-03-2023, 10:45 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Know one thing I won’t be there. Not one penny until ownership changes

See you in 2029

Big Grin
(03-03-2023, 10:45 PM)johntoewba Wrote: Know one thing I won’t be there. Not one penny until ownership changes

I will love the Albion not the owners.my Granddaughter and I will have our season tickets, looks like they could be cheaper championship tickets instead of inflated premium season tickets.
Someone should do a thread about next season.
(03-03-2023, 10:09 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Now this season barring a miracle is pretty much over, I really don't know what to expect for next year and have no idea if we'll be able to bring people in during the Summer. It's been shown you can do well in this league without spending a fortune, look at Luton, but you need good recruitment. Aside from ability, mental strength and leaders are characteristics we need to look for. 

I think Jake is on for another contract..15 yrs I think
(03-03-2023, 10:49 PM)wba13 Wrote:

I will love the Albion not the owners.my Granddaughter and I will have our season tickets, looks like they could be cheaper championship tickets instead of inflated premium season tickets.
With you on this. We are albion ... that's all there is to it.
(03-03-2023, 11:42 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 10:49 PM)wba13 Wrote:

With you on this. We are albion ... that's all there is to it.

I'll take my son, he loves it. We'll puck our matches. It's part of life.