Loris
And I assume the BBC will call for Richardson to be banned for that push in the face?

Oh, it’s Spurs so probably not.
(01-15-2023, 06:41 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: That was tasty at the end. That weasel fan who kicked Ramsdale will never set his skinny legs in the ground again.

I’d ban him and make em play behind closed doors. I like Ramsdale, loves a bit of shithousery. Reckon when his Arsenal days are done he’d try and wangle his to us? I know I would if I were him.
In the form of his life.
That Spurs fan is going to be heavily punished.

When Spurs play at home he will have to wear a tag..to ensure he is inside the ground watching them play.
Also, in honour of the misspelling in the thread title, here is a slow loris

[Image: animals-pygmy-slow-loris.jpg]
(01-15-2023, 07:34 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: That Spurs fan is going to be heavily punished.

When Spurs play at home he will have to wear a tag..to ensure he is inside the ground watching them play.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(01-15-2023, 05:32 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 05:23 PM)Duffers Wrote: Spurs were abysmal first half. You’d be fuming if we played that badly in a home derby.

Shirley they can’t be that bad second half?

I find Spurs one of the most fucking boring and unpalatable sides ever. Media darlings - on the odd occasion when I used to listen to Talks port  all they used to bang on about were Spurs. Never been to the new groubd but went to the old one a few times and found the area and the supporters to be awful.

Horrible club.

This is true. I spent 3 years south of London in the time of Ossie and Glen. It seemed like about 30 million people supported Spurs, from Essex round Kent to Surrey. Not a Chelsea fan in earshot, Arsenal  neither. I despised them then and now I'm back in the West Midlands, I still see Spurs as the villa of the South.
(01-15-2023, 05:15 PM)Jimmy_Moz Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 04:50 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Surprised Johnstone didn't join Spurs because there's a good chance he'd be number 1.

He’s been underwhelming at Palace (in League Cup fixtures).

Settled for a life as a back-up keeper?
(01-16-2023, 08:39 AM)baggie_ray Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 04:50 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Surprised Johnstone didn't join Spurs because there's a good chance he'd be number 1.

Be interesting what his signing on fee and wages are.

I’m sure he would have seemed some assurances before signing - he would have been better off waiting or signing for someone else.

If going to warm the bench - at least be an elite club.
(01-16-2023, 08:46 AM)Jimmy_Moz Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 08:39 AM)baggie_ray Wrote:

Be interesting what his signing on fee and wages are.

I’m sure he would have seemed some assurances before signing - he would have been better off waiting or signing for someone else.

If going to warm the bench - at least be an elite club.

Guaita showing no signs of slowing down despite his ageing years… think Johnstone expected to walk straight into their side and the questionable attitude he has means he probably can’t be bothered to work for it. Good riddance.

I guess him and Nath can enjoy Saturdays off together.
[Image: 325991865_720274496177919_22399025179322...e=63C9C977]
In the form of his life.