Loris
I swear every time I watch him he drops some sort of bollock.
Surprised Johnstone didn't join Spurs because there's a good chance he'd be number 1.
In my fantasy team unfortunately  Angry
Being brutally honest 
Button
It’s just like watching Button
(01-15-2023, 04:50 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Surprised Johnstone didn't join Spurs because there's a good chance he'd be number 1.

He’s been underwhelming at Palace (in League Cup fixtures).
Spurs were abysmal first half. You’d be fuming if we played that badly in a home derby.

Shirley they can’t be that bad second half?
(01-15-2023, 05:23 PM)Duffers Wrote: Spurs were abysmal first half. You’d be fuming if we played that badly in a home derby.

Shirley they can’t be that bad second half?

I find Spurs one of the most fucking boring and unpalatable sides ever. Media darlings - on the odd occasion when I used to listen to Talks port  all they used to bang on about were Spurs. Never been to the new groubd but went to the old one a few times and found the area and the supporters to be awful.

Horrible club.
Arse have just been too good for them IMO.
That was tasty at the end. That weasel fan who kicked Ramsdale will never set his skinny legs in the ground again.
(01-15-2023, 06:41 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: That was tasty at the end. That weasel fan who kicked Ramsdale will never set his skinny legs in the ground again.

Did he even make contact? Looked like he was pushed before his foot made contact and went flying backwards.