Corberan
Leeds is a far more likely destination for CC.
(01-15-2023, 10:41 AM)Pragmatist Wrote: Leeds is a far more likely destination for CC.

Yep, have to admit Leeds' forum under Marsch at present is worrying me.
Leeds fans need a reality check. Marsch is doing a decent job for the squad they have. They’ve lost their best two players by an absolute mile in the summer
I doubt CC will go anywhere. If stay down, or we go up and the club doesn't back him, that's a different issue.
(01-15-2023, 08:41 AM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: Sorry for the despondency all....It's such a weird feeling watching a West Brom team play like this at the moment.

I'm reminded of the famous quote from Macmillan.....'You've never had it so good'. 

For those that have followed us for longer than I have, can you recall feeling like this in the past about a West Brom side?

For me the Regis, Batson, Cunningham era is the only one that comes close to this.

It does have the feel of 78/79 (albeit we were at the top table) but also the 60s team especially at home with Astle, Hope, Clark and Bomber
(01-15-2023, 10:41 AM)Pragmatist Wrote: Leeds is a far more likely destination for CC.

Without a doubt. Marsch needs wins - at least the owners are still backing him financially 

The other positive is that CC and his family have actually moved house from Yorkshire to Brum
(01-15-2023, 03:15 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

Without a doubt. Marsch needs wins - at least the owners are still backing him financially 

The other positive is that CC and his family have actually moved house from Yorkshire to Brum

Hope Mrs. Corberon likes it so much she doesnt fancy upping sticks again for a while.
(01-15-2023, 03:18 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Hope Mrs. Corberon likes it so much she doesnt fancy upping sticks again for a while.

Much warmer in the West Midlands than Leeds, much drier as well.
(01-15-2023, 03:18 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Let’s hope for all our sakes Mrs Corberan loves it up the Brom.
To quote Roy Hodgson back in 2011

“If you spend your days worrying about the dark clouds on the horizon, you’ll live a pretty miserable life. For now, i’ll enjoy the sunshine”.