Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff?
It’s a very complicated case - it’s based around momentary overnight technical gaps in insurance cover where the insurers have refused to pay out (to either party - it’s two different insurers). Nowhere near as straightforward as it sounds.
Not complicated for me, it’s just the lawyers and Cardiff making it complicated.
He was a Cardiff player had been introduced to the fans as a Cardiff player, then as soon as the accident happened, oh we hadn’t registered him, bollocks Cardiff just won’t admit the truth, No excuses just pay up.
(01-15-2023, 02:00 PM)wba13 Wrote: Not complicated for me, it’s just the lawyers and Cardiff making it complicated.
He was a Cardiff player had been introduced to the fans as a Cardiff player, then as soon as the accident happened, oh we hadn’t registered him, bollocks Cardiff just won’t admit the truth,  No excuses just pay up.

As I said, it’s not as straightforward as that.  Fact is that he wasn’t actually a Cardiff player as he had missed a signature and needed to sign it when he arrived back from that fateful flight.  So as he wasn’t yet officially a Cardiff player, it meant that he was not yet insured by Cardiff, but he was no longer covered by the Nantes policy. There is supposed to be automatic continuous insurance cover but here there was a 12-hour gap, so of course the insurers (and the insurer’s lawyers) are refusing to pay it. 

So whilst it may seem complicated, in legal terms it’s extremely complicated.