WBAUnofficial
Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? (/showthread.php?tid=28409)

Pages: 1 2

Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - Hopalong - 01-14-2023

Hudson sacked - only appointed in November. 

Warnock to the rescue?  Let's hope so.......the only manager to get a tune out of Big Ken.

RE: Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - Pragmatist - 01-14-2023

Not sure that a recent character reference from Kipre or Robinson will help him!

RE: Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - MancBaggie - 01-14-2023

(01-14-2023, 07:22 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Hudson sacked - only appointed in November. 

Warnock to the rescue?  Let's hope so.......the only manager to get a tune out of Big Ken.

He’s favourite but TTITC might get it. Cardiff fan from Newport

RE: Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - SW4Baggie - 01-14-2023

(01-14-2023, 08:05 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 07:22 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Hudson sacked - only appointed in November. 

Think Pulis’s time at this level is up - his last few jobs have all been poor and there isn’t the money for him any more.

Colin would pull Cardiff out of trouble.

RE: Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - MancBaggie - 01-14-2023

(01-14-2023, 08:15 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 08:05 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

Think Pulis’s time at this level is up - his last few jobs have all been poor and there isn’t the money for him any more.

Colin would pull Cardiff out of trouble.

You watch mon

Cmon Sessssss!

The only challenge is that Cardiff can’t register new players for 3 wonders due to their non payment to the Sala fees… Even it Colin returns and keeps them up, it’s a real battle for someone next year to repeat it.

RE: Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - Hopalong - 01-14-2023

(01-14-2023, 07:28 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: Not sure that a recent character reference from Kipre or Robinson will help him!

Lol, Warnock knows all about Ken. He waa the one who fired him up to fire Cardiff to promotion.

RE: Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - Ministry Of Silly Signings - 01-14-2023

(01-14-2023, 09:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: The only challenge is that Cardiff can’t register new players for 3 wonders due to their non payment to the Sala fees… Even it Colin returns and keeps them up, it’s a real battle for someone next year to repeat it.

Think they can sign players now, as they have paid a chunk of Salas fee.

(01-14-2023, 09:55 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 09:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: The only challenge is that Cardiff can’t register new players for 3 wonders due to their non payment to the Sala fees… Even it Colin returns and keeps them up, it’s a real battle for someone next year to repeat it.

Ahhh I’d missed the news, I thought they were still appealing. I know it’s oversimplifying it, but the fact they’d signed and announced him ahead of his tragic passing, it’s difficult to argue against paying for him!

RE: Warnock and Zohore to Cardiff? - Ministry Of Silly Signings - 01-15-2023

(01-14-2023, 10:00 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 09:55 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:

Ahhh I’d missed the news, I thought they were still appealing. I know it’s oversimplifying it, but the fact they’d signed and announced him ahead of his tragic passing, it’s difficult to argue against paying for him!

I read in one of the Sunday papers that , within hours of Salas tragic death, with Warnock and the chairman laying flowers outside the ground etc, Cardiff had already been in touch with other , bigger Premier League clubs, asking for advice how to avoid paying the transfer fee.