February away fixtures moved for tv
CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
SW4Baggie Wrote:Blues Away the one game I can walk to… should only take an hour but all those damned pubs slow the pace somewhat

From SW4?  It's Birmingham City mate, not Chelsea.
He's going with Fulham Fallout, shouldn't take long.
(01-06-2023, 01:35 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: I expect with us moving up the table we'll be on Sky quite regularly towards the end of the season.

This is what happens when you win a few games, bloody Corberan
(01-06-2023, 02:26 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 02:13 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 01:53 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 01:36 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Birmingham away on a Friday night, that'll be an (interesting / drunk) experience. (Delete as applicable)

The last time we played Blues on a Friday night, I don't know how I got home.

Was that the 1-1 under Moore? We were poor that night. 

Better the season after under Slav (the Austin game). That was an early kick off though. 

Last seasons game there was a shambles.

Yeah, Johnstone saved a penalty.

Another one the old bill messed with and moved it back a day to the Sunday, due to some unknown concerns.
(01-06-2023, 03:03 PM)TartanRug Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 01:35 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: I expect with us moving up the table we'll be on Sky quite regularly towards the end of the season.

This is what happens when you win a few games, bloody Corberan

Get Bruce back in to restore 3P Saturday KO's. Fucking Lai, he hasn't got a clue.
(01-06-2023, 03:01 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
SW4Baggie Wrote:Blues Away the one game I can walk to… should only take an hour but all those damned pubs slow the pace somewhat

From SW4?  It's Birmingham City mate, not Chelsea.
He's going with Fulham Fallout, shouldn't take long.

There’s plenty of decent bars with lots of hot totty in Chelsea.  It may take a lot longer than you think Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back