February away fixtures moved for tv
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/two-february-...-picked-tv

Blues game now a Friday night and Watford on the Monday.
Well thats fucked me up going .
I expect with us moving up the table we'll be on Sky quite regularly towards the end of the season.
Birmingham away on a Friday night, that'll be an (interesting / drunk) experience. (Delete as applicable)
(01-06-2023, 01:36 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Birmingham away on a Friday night, that'll be an (interesting / drunk) experience. (Delete as applicable)

The last time we played Blues on a Friday night, I don't know how I got home.
(01-06-2023, 01:36 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Birmingham away on a Friday night, that'll be an (interesting & drunk) experience.

Edited for you mate
(01-06-2023, 01:53 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 01:36 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Birmingham away on a Friday night, that'll be an (interesting / drunk) experience. (Delete as applicable)

Was that the 1-1 under Moore? We were poor that night. 

Better the season after under Slav (the Austin game). That was an early kick off though. 

Last seasons game there was a shambles.
(01-06-2023, 02:13 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 01:53 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

Was that the 1-1 under Moore? We were poor that night. 

Better the season after under Slav (the Austin game). That was an early kick off though. 

Last seasons game there was a shambles.

Yeah, Johnstone saved a penalty.
Blues Away the one game I can walk to… should only take an hour but all those damned pubs slow the pace somewhat
(01-06-2023, 02:52 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Blues Away the one game I can walk to… should only take an hour but all those damned pubs slow the pace somewhat

From SW4?  It's Birmingham City mate, not Chelsea.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT