A good article on Corberán
Since 2015 Olympiakos have had 11 managers and 4 caretakers - and one of those managers was there for 4 years....
Impressively one caretaker manager managed to get sacked and replaced with another caretaker manager who was replaced despite winning 5 games on the spin, only to be appointed manager when his successor was sacked after a couple of months.

Olympiakos makes our hotseat look strong and stable.

I'd say Marinakis has had more managers than he's had hot dinners, but I doubt that's the case... Big Grin
I hate to be instinctively negative but I can’t help but feel that this manager, with these players, would be an unmitigated disaster
(10-23-2022, 10:57 AM)SophLad Wrote: I hate to be instinctively negative but I can’t help but feel that ANY manager, with these players, would be an unmitigated disaster

Fixed
We need to stay up and give a manager with a plan time to get rid of the out of contract players and build again next season. I think this guy appears as good as any we could get to do that.
There's not many managers under 50 who aren't the polar opposite of Bruce. i have doubts about CC, but if he can get us safe and push on for top ten next season then he'll have done his job.