Blues Match Fred
(09-14-2022, 09:31 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:28 PM)lemon Wrote: Thanks for the signings Steve (if you even had any involvement) and the general steadying of a ship.  Unfortunately the ship, despite being in reasonable condition to most observers keeps taking on water when it should be more robust and it also seems to only be running at half thrust most of the time, despite the power actually available.

The ship has also drifted way off course and needs bringing back to its expected position as soon as possible.  New Captain please!

Sorry, but how has he steadied the ship?

Steady in that he's sunk the fucking thing and it's now resting gently on the bottom of the ocean.
(09-14-2022, 09:28 PM)lemon Wrote: Thanks for the signings Steve (if you even had any involvement) and the general steadying of a ship.  Unfortunately the ship, despite being in reasonable condition to most observers keeps taking on water when it should be more robust and it also seems to only be running at half thrust most of the time, despite the power actually available.

The ship has also drifted way off course and needs bringing back to its expected position as soon as possible.  New Captain please!

Just the bare minimum of keeping order and discipline with the players after Val's exit.  Nothing more than that.
(09-14-2022, 09:37 PM)lemon Wrote:

Just the bare minimum of keeping order and discipline with the players after Val's exit.  Nothing more than that.
Christ if that's the minimum we should come to expect
Well it's certainly the maximum that he seems able to offer. Here's hoping for somebody else who can offer a more complete package asap.
(09-14-2022, 09:29 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Well played Blues. Organised, took their chances and were ultimately unlucky not to win by a greater margin. A manager doesn't need to be a big name and have tonnes of experience, Eustace has them organised and resilient, the absolute bare minimum.

On the other hand a completely disgraceful result as far as we're concerned.

Thank you. Am I being cheeky if I say that away end tonight was better than our team. Felt good in there and definitely more than 2k in
(09-14-2022, 11:58 PM)KRO Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:29 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Well played Blues. Organised, took their chances and were ultimately unlucky not to win by a greater margin. A manager doesn't need to be a big name and have tonnes of experience, Eustace has them organised and resilient, the absolute bare minimum.

Thank you. Am I being cheeky if I say that away end tonight was better than our team. Felt good in there and definitely more than 2k in

Blues the better side.

Helps to have a forward who can finish.

Many congratulations. I have to face a gloating nose on Sunday!
Well played, KRO.  Fair fucks.

We only need one shot  Big Grin

Absolutely not, nights like that always make the shit trips worthwhile.
Blues deserved to win ,wanted it more than us .It helps when you have target man up front with someone who knows where the net is a this level .Deeney might not be a long term solution to anybody but fans were begging us not to sign him ,he's better than anyone we have at the moment .

(09-14-2022, 09:27 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:26 PM)lestabaggie Wrote: Hodgson in and take a gamble on Foster?

If Hodgson would come that'd be me happy, can't see it though.

Do we really want to put the bloke into an early grave ?
(09-15-2022, 05:23 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:

Absolutely not, nights like that always make the shit trips worthwhile.

Definitely mate