Blues Match Fred
(09-14-2022, 09:22 PM)Fido Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:20 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:17 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I've backed him. He's a nice guy, attracted some good players, and got the best out of others.

I'm sad to say he just isn't very good anymore.

This I think. I just don’t think it’s going to get any better. 

Dike isn’t a miracle worker and would do the same for whoever. May as well give someone better a shot now. 

Thanks Steve, it’s helped a little but not enough.

Dike won't be the answer on his own as we won't be creating any chances for him. That said I think he might actually challenge for one or two balls unlike Grant.

Grant was top scorer though.

BTA did more as sub than Grant did all night.
Hodgson in and take a gamble on Foster?
(09-14-2022, 09:26 PM)lestabaggie Wrote: Hodgson in and take a gamble on Foster?

If Hodgson would come that'd be me happy, can't see it though.
(09-14-2022, 09:25 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:22 PM)Fido Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:20 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:17 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I've backed him. He's a nice guy, attracted some good players, and got the best out of others.

I'm sad to say he just isn't very good anymore.

This I think. I just don’t think it’s going to get any better. 

Dike isn’t a miracle worker and would do the same for whoever. May as well give someone better a shot now. 

Thanks Steve, it’s helped a little but not enough.

Dike won't be the answer on his own as we won't be creating any chances for him. That said I think he might actually challenge for one or two balls unlike Grant.

Grant was top scorer though.

BTA did more as sub than Grant did all night.

Grant's issue is that if he doesn't score he doesn't contribute. He can't hold the ball up, he's far too static and far too easy to play against. He's good at finishing, that's it. We can't afford to carry someone who doesn't contribute just because they are a decent finisher.
Thanks for the signings Steve (if you even had any involvement) and the general steadying of a ship. Unfortunately the ship, despite being in reasonable condition to most observers keeps taking on water when it should be more robust and it also seems to only be running at half thrust most of the time, despite the power actually available.

The ship has also drifted way off course and needs bringing back to its expected position as soon as possible. New Captain please!
Well played Blues. Organised, took their chances and were ultimately unlucky not to win by a greater margin. A manager doesn't need to be a big name and have tonnes of experience, Eustace has them organised and resilient, the absolute bare minimum.

On the other hand a completely disgraceful result as far as we're concerned.
I still can't get my head around Scott Hogan scoring a hat trick at the Hawthorns.
(09-14-2022, 09:28 PM)lemon Wrote: Thanks for the signings Steve (if you even had any involvement) and the general steadying of a ship.  Unfortunately the ship, despite being in reasonable condition to most observers keeps taking on water when it should be more robust and it also seems to only be running at half thrust most of the time, despite the power actually available.

The ship has also drifted way off course and needs bringing back to its expected position as soon as possible.  New Captain please!

Sorry, but how has he steadied the ship?
(09-14-2022, 09:28 PM)lemon Wrote: Thanks for the signings Steve (if you even had any involvement) and the general steadying of a ship.  Unfortunately the ship, despite being in reasonable condition to most observers keeps taking on water when it should be more robust and it also seems to only be running at half thrust most of the time, despite the power actually available.

The ship has also drifted way off course and needs bringing back to its expected position as soon as possible.  New Captain please!

They're repeating The Odedin Line on Talking Pictures.  Bring in Peter Gilmore* and Anne Stalybrass as his No2.

*The ghost of Peter Gilmore
(09-14-2022, 09:21 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: Bruce should have gone the end of last season. He was the least inspiring management decision we could have made. I’ve never seen a positive.

As I said before  he should never have been given the job , and never allowed to employ his own son.

(09-14-2022, 09:32 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 09:21 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: Bruce should have gone the end of last season. He was the least inspiring management decision we could have made. I’ve never seen a positive.

As I said before  he should never have been given the job , and never allowed to employ his own son.