Add a line - Films
Pass me the shark repellent Bat Spray.

Put some lead in your mitts and pray to God.
Am I tough enough?
Hell yes I'm tough enough.
Forget about it.
“That’s for John Lennon, you Yankee fuckin’ cunt!”
Nii!!
(07-27-2022, 07:57 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: Say "What" again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf**ker, say "what" one more goddamn time!

From the same scene.

English motherfucker do you speak it?
There you go again with them negative waves.
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life...

And from the same film…

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shit into civilisation. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonised by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference.
Here’s Johnny
(07-27-2022, 09:12 AM)Duffers Wrote: Harry, let’s face it. And I’m not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you’re a cunt. You’re a cunt now, and you’ve always been a cunt. And the only thing that’s going to change is that you’re going to be an even bigger cunt.

I didn’t realise there had been a film made about the life of Harry Redknapp