Add a line - Films
Dude where’s my car?

Wink
Squeal like a pig, weeeeeeee.
Do you feel lucky, punk?
Bach gaya sala ... for bollywood devotees
The bells.......the bells
Harry, let’s face it. And I’m not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you’re a cunt. You’re a cunt now, and you’ve always been a cunt. And the only thing that’s going to change is that you’re going to be an even bigger cunt.
Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.
I told you I’ll be back
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
(07-27-2022, 09:12 AM)Duffers Wrote: Harry, let’s face it. And I’m not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you’re a cunt. You’re a cunt now, and you’ve always been a cunt. And the only thing that’s going to change is that you’re going to be an even bigger cunt.

And have more cunting kids. Big Grin  love that film and watched it so many times. 

My son and myself drop quotes from that film regularly in conversation with other another. 

I found the original script online some years ago and read it.  There were a few changes from the film, but mainly the same.  The ending was totally different.  When reading it I realised I was hearing the actors voices in my head.  

I will see if I can find it and post a link on the forum.

Part of the film Ken & Ray loving & hating Bruges was due to the writer having visited Bruges before and couldn’t decide if he liked it or not.  True fact dat.
I told you I’ll be back
I demand to have some booze!