Dwight gayle
(07-19-2022, 11:47 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 11:44 AM)Baggie in Valley Wrote: Robinson is in Manchester having a medical this afternoon.

Ashton United? They're better than that, surely.

Preston's preferred medical lead is based in Manchester.
The rep Robbo seems to have on here is beyond cringey.

All because he wears a cap and drives a Bentley probably.
Saw Robinson at Sanders Park on Saturday at the Bromsgrove Carnival. He was with his young family (I presume) so I didn't have a word.

What does GW start for? Great Wimp?
(07-19-2022, 11:59 AM)JiggyMarley Wrote: Saw Robinson at Sanders Park on Saturday at the Bromsgrove Carnival. He was with his young family (I presume) so I didn't have a word.

What does GW start for? Great Wimp?

Don’t do flashy on here pal. 

Hard work and Lonsdale trainers only or you can FODTV
I hope hes returning, but my ITKer at the Academy reckons its unlikely.

The only other position where we are targeting is a LB.  Apparently Bruce is happy with RB options.
(07-19-2022, 11:25 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 11:22 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Very strong rumblings that he has passed a medical and agreed personal terms but robbo has to go out first.....this is from a bloke who is normally spot on.

It's been said on the twitter as well .

Must be true then  Angel

How does a player agree personal terms when they’re contracted to another club and will receive the same salary regardless of which ever club they play for?

Because Newcastle have said they are happy for him to leave on a free and have cleared him to talk to other clubs.

Gayle has been told he can either spend the next couple of years picking splinters out his arse on his Newcastle contract or he can move, pick up less money but actually play some football with the twilight of his career approaching.

Looks like he’s chosen the latter.
Gayle in, Robinson out for a season seems like a perfectly good trade to me.

I think Bruce wants to move Reach on too, but I can't see anyone being keen to get close to what we bloody handed him last summer.
By the way if he does sign then I’m claiming it’s down to me drunkenly yelling “we’d love you back at Albion!” at him when I saw him at the Euros final last year.
(07-19-2022, 11:50 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 11:48 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Robinson should piss the medical, providing they don't give the cunt a covid test.    Angel

Or ask him to run more than 10 yards.

Apparently they want to check whether he actually has a spine
(07-19-2022, 11:52 AM)Dumbo Wrote: The rep Robbo seems to have on here is beyond cringey.

All because he wears a cap and drives a Bentley probably.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Moore