Dwight gayle
Very strong rumblings that he has passed a medical and agreed personal terms but robbo has to go out first.....this is from a bloke who is normally spot on.

It's been said on the twitter as well .
(07-19-2022, 11:22 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Very strong rumblings that he has passed a medical and agreed personal terms but robbo has to go out first.....this is from a bloke who is normally spot on.

It's been said on the twitter as well .

Must be true then  Angel

How does a player agree personal terms when they’re contracted to another club and will receive the same salary regardless of which ever club they play for?
I told you I’ll be back
Much as I'd love him back (and boy we need a finisher like him) it seems odd to arrange a medical without knowing if another player will leave.
(07-19-2022, 11:28 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Much as I'd love him back (and boy we need a finisher like him) it seems odd to arrange a medical without knowing if another player will leave.

These might be described as frees, or nominal fees, but Gayle will want settling out of his Newcastle contract (they might assist a bit with that) and GW7 will want compensation for his remaining 3 years with us. It certainly won't be cheap.
I'd definitely swap Gayle for Robinson. But that says more about the latter than the former.
Clarnet v2.0
(07-19-2022, 11:28 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Much as I'd love him back (and boy we need a finisher like him) it seems odd to arrange a medical without knowing if another player will leave.

The other player is leaving .

Probably bollocks but you just never know .
Robinson is in Manchester having a medical this afternoon.
(07-19-2022, 11:44 AM)Baggie in Valley Wrote: Robinson is in Manchester having a medical this afternoon.

Ashton United? They're better than that, surely.
Clarnet v2.0
Robinson should piss the medical, providing they don't give the cunt a covid test.    Angel
(07-19-2022, 11:48 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Robinson should piss the medical, providing they don't give the cunt a covid test.    Angel

Or ask him to run more than 10 yards.
Clarnet v2.0