MK Dons
(05-08-2022, 07:27 PM)Duffers Wrote: 20 years on and it still never stops being satisfying to see them defeated…

100% this.
Clarnet v2.0
(05-08-2022, 07:47 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 07:35 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Harsh on Sheff Wed and Sunderland but they’re both where they are due to reckless and delusional spending.

Wycombe should be in the Championship this season, so I thoroughly hope they get back up.

Always remember our cup game against them in 93 when they were a Conference side (Martin O'Neil the manager as I recall). I went there for a League Cup game in 1999 where we beat them over 2 legs. Nice location in the Bucks countryside.

Over 2 legs!!!!.

I remember when the second game in an FA Cup tie wad called a replay, often some of the best football matches you could watch, now very firmly part of the history of football.
2 legs in the league cup in 1999. (I don’t even recall this!).

The FA Cup game and replay was 1992/93 under Ardiles. We threw away a 2-0 lead and ended up with a 1-0 at our place. May have even been ET, I can’t recall. Steve Guppy was playing for them.

“Shave your eyebrows Bobby Gould” was one of the more light hearted songs he had. I’m sure WBA asked that Gould didn’t do-commentate the replay as they didn’t want it to ruin the atmosphere. That may just be an urban myth,
滚开赖
At this point any of those three going up is fine.

Sheff Wed for Big Dave
Wycombe because they deserve to be there after being screwed over last season
Sunderland because, despite the fact it's funny for a big club to drop, I've always found their fanbase to be ok. Much better than Newcastle or Boro fans.