MK Dons
20 years on and it still never stops being satisfying to see them defeated…
What a shame for Franchise
Hope Wycombe do it. Local game for me (and fairly easy hop down the M40 for Albion fans). And we've never played them in the league.
Spot on from both of you
Harsh on Sheff Wed and Sunderland but they’re both where they are due to reckless and delusional spending.

Wycombe should be in the Championship this season, so I thoroughly hope they get back up.
(05-08-2022, 07:35 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Harsh on Sheff Wed and Sunderland but they’re both where they are due to reckless and delusional spending.

Wycombe should be in the Championship this season, so I thoroughly hope they get back up.

Always remember our cup game against them in 93 when they were a Conference side (Martin O'Neil the manager as I recall). I went there for a League Cup game in 1999 where we beat them over 2 legs. Nice location in the Bucks countryside.
(05-08-2022, 07:47 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 07:35 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Harsh on Sheff Wed and Sunderland but they’re both where they are due to reckless and delusional spending.

Always remember our cup game against them in 93 when they were a Conference side (Martin O'Neil the manager as I recall). I went there for a League Cup game in 1999 where we beat them over 2 legs. Nice location in the Bucks countryside.

They ran us close in that FA cup game. We wore incredibly baggy shorts in the first game, Steve Lilwall nearly tripped over his. Big Grin

I also remember the stick Mr B Gould got when he was spotted climbing the ladder into the com box.  Big Grin
MK Dons are a really good team and well coached by Manning.Scott Twine is definitely playing in the wrong league and has real quality along with a few others in there team.
(05-09-2022, 05:32 AM)Huggybear Wrote: MK Dons are a really good team and well coached by Manning.Scott Twine is definitely playing in the wrong league and has real quality along with a few others in there team.

Scott Twine just the sort of player we should be going for. 20 goals and 13 assists this season.
We should be straight on the phone to MK Dons asking about Darling, Twine and Hardie and whilst we're there see if Liam Manning fancies a go with our lot.
(05-08-2022, 07:27 PM)Duffers Wrote: 20 years on and it still never stops being satisfying to see them defeated…

The Real Wimbledon
"I will give it 6 months" - Duffers about GB News (16th June 2021) Channel is going strong