Gera
(05-05-2022, 05:25 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Top 3 Gera moments?

1. Goal vs Liverpool on opening day (3-0 win) rocket
2. Keeping the ball in play when it looked certain it was gone and winning a corner against Blues in Great Escape. We scored and won from that.
3. Being part of that midfield under TM that ranks amongst my favourite Albion team. Brunt, Gera, Morrison, Johnno, Koren, Tex

Number 2 was against Villa at Seal Park wasn’t it? Or was that a different season?
(05-05-2022, 06:06 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Is this the way to hammer Villa
With lots of goals from Zoltan Gera
We'll be s***ting on the Villa
When Zoltan Gera scores for me

La La La La La La La La
West Brom

La La La La La La La La
West Brom

La La La La La La La La
When Zoltan Gera scores for me

Classic.

And cool fonting.
(05-05-2022, 06:26 PM)SophLad Wrote:

2. Keeping the ball in play when it looked certain it was gone and winning a corner against Blues in Great Escape. We scored and won from that.
3. Being part of that midfield under TM that ranks amongst my favourite Albion team. Brunt, Gera, Morrison, Johnno, Koren, Tex

Number 2 was against Villa at Seal Park wasn’t it? Or was that a different season?

Nah. I could be wrong but think it was Blues at home. Great Escape season. Must win game. Ball was going out and Gera chased it down. Absolute lost cause and won a corner. We scored from the corner.
(05-05-2022, 07:58 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

Nah. I could be wrong but think it was Blues at home. Great Escape season. Must win game. Ball was going out and Gera chased it down. Absolute lost cause and won a corner. We scored from the corner.

Some cunt posted a link to that moment earlier in this thread.

1' 40"

I think you're right which is bizzare as I was there, albeit in the Holte End
(05-05-2022, 08:05 PM)SophLad Wrote:

I think you're right which is bizzare as I was there, albeit in the Holte End

Steve Bruce did his old Manure mate a favour in that match.

Without doubt.
We will never see the likes of him for quality for a while to come ,pure class.