Gera
Back as guest of honour at the Albion for the game on Saturday vs Barnsley

Loved Zolly
Unquestionably a modern legend for the younger generation. As I said at the time, that period between 2011-2014 was as good as it'll get. It coincided with his return.

One of the most important signings of the last 20 years.
(05-05-2022, 01:31 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Unquestionably a modern legend for the younger generation. As I said at the time, that period between 2011-2014 was as good as it'll get. It coincided with his return.

+1
Am at the Friday evening event.

Should be great.

Gera! Gera!
What a bloke.
(05-05-2022, 01:53 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Am at the Friday evening event.

Should be great.

Gera! Gera!

Does he have a view on Hungarian oil imports?
Or lions for that matter?
Is he bringing his boots?
(05-05-2022, 01:31 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Unquestionably a modern legend for the younger generation. As I said at the time, that period between 2011-2014 was as good as it'll get. It coincided with his return.

Another excellent Meggo signing. Shame injury impacted his return (signed by Roy). Our dip in form from top 4 at Xmas to an 8th place finish under Clarke coincided with his injury.
(05-05-2022, 02:05 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Another excellent Meggo signing. Shame injury impacted his return (signed by Roy). Our dip in form from top 4 at Xmas to an 8th place finish under Clarke coincided with his injury.

Top 4 at Xmas? We would dream of that in The Chump now.