The play-offs.
What a dumb thing to do!
The refreshing thing for me is that both teams gave it absolutely everything they physically could and in many cases more. The determination and work rate was unbelievable- such a change from our horrible lot at the Hawthorns.

My lad was still in a right mood this morning, but when I told him most of those players will have to be in work this morning even after playing so hard last night he actually powered through and got himself out.

Role models !
(04-27-2022, 07:26 PM)TTM2 Wrote: The refreshing thing for me is that both teams gave it absolutely everything they physically could and in many cases more. The determination and work rate was unbelievable- such a change from our horrible lot at the Hawthorns.

My lad was still in a right mood this morning, but when I told him most of those players will have to be in work this morning even after playing so hard last night he actually powered through and got himself out.

Role models !

I'm still hurting but now the dust has settled I was immensely proud of the performance last night. Nothing was left on the pitch (which hasn't always been the case this season), and that's all you can ask. 

It is what it is. But ultimately another year of winning (you'd hope) the majority of matches and fighting for the title at this level may not be such a bad thing. We can continue to gain momentum, and hopefully increase the fan base. We averaged 1,049 this season, and had 8 games with gates well over 1,000. That's incredible considering where we were a few seasons ago.
Clarnet v2.0