WBAUnofficial
The play-offs. - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The play-offs. (/showthread.php?tid=25067)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The play-offs. - KratosBaggie - 04-26-2022

Halesowen Town host Chasetown tonight. 3,000, give or take, expected tonight. 

It should be a great evening, with hopefully a Yeltz win to celebrate after. 

Stamford v Belper is the other fixture. Hopefully Belper win so we get another home tie on Saturday, SHOULD we get the result tonight.

RE: The play-offs. - TTM2 - 04-26-2022

Cannot wait. I’ll be there for 6.30 to get my spot in the shed. Two tickets for me and the boy were less than two pints of shite at half time. Excellent Guinness at £3.50 a pint that you can take on the terrace and excellent food.

Mates lad wanted to go who is in a wheelchair so popped down to ask, they couldn’t do enough to ensure he will be well looked after.

They put the Albion to shame, on and off the pitch. Done about 12 games this season, the only 12 games of football I’ve truly enjoyed.

RE: The play-offs. - baggiebuckster - 04-26-2022

Hopefully they get promoted so that next season the Number 9 Derby can be renewed.

RE: The play-offs. - KratosBaggie - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 11:54 AM)TTM2 Wrote: Cannot wait. I’ll be there for 6.30 to get my spot in the shed. Two tickets for me and the boy were less than two pints of shite at half time. Excellent Guinness at £3.50 a pint that you can take on the terrace and excellent food.

Mates lad wanted to go who is in a wheelchair so popped down to ask, they couldn’t do enough to ensure he will be well looked after.

They put the Albion to shame, on and off the pitch. Done about 12 games this season, the only 12 games of football I’ve truly enjoyed.

I'll be in the Eddy from 6ish, if you fancy a quick pint? 

It's not been a perfect season, I've seen some very poor performances, but it's always a good day out, with some amazing people. 

I've made my feeling clear about the differences between Yeltz and Albion (professional football) down the years, so no point in repeating myself. But it looks like more people are coming around to my way of thinking. I wonder if Derek ever will!

(04-26-2022, 11:56 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Hopefully they get promoted so that next season the Number 9 Derby can be renewed.

Whatever happens there will be a pre-season shield contested.  It began last year, which Halesowen won. 

It's over two legs, Tuesday and then Saturday. It's a lovely idea, and raised a great amount of money for charity.

At least I'm led to believe it'll be an annual competition.

RE: The play-offs. - Wotty - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 11:47 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Halesowen Town host Chasetown tonight. 3,000, give or take, expected tonight. 

It should be a great evening, with hopefully a Yeltz win to celebrate after. 

Stamford v Belper is the other fixture. Hopefully Belper win so we get another home tie on Saturday, SHOULD we get the result tonight.

Stamford v Belper is the other fixture. 

Dreamkiller wants a word . .. 

Leek Town vs Runcorn Linnets in the play off semi final

RE: The play-offs. - TTM2 - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 12:12 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 11:54 AM)TTM2 Wrote: Cannot wait. I’ll be there for 6.30 to get my spot in the shed. Two tickets for me and the boy were less than two pints of shite at half time. Excellent Guinness at £3.50 a pint that you can take on the terrace and excellent food.

I'll be in the Eddy from 6ish, if you fancy a quick pint? 

It's not been a perfect season, I've seen some very poor performances, but it's always a good day out, with some amazing people. 

I've made my feeling clear about the differences between Yeltz and Albion (professional football) down the years, so no point in repeating myself. But it looks like more people are coming around to my way of thinking. I wonder if Derek ever will!

(04-26-2022, 11:56 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Hopefully they get promoted so that next season the Number 9 Derby can be renewed.

Whatever happens there will be a pre-season shield contested.  It began last year, which Halesowen won. 

It's over two legs, Tuesday and then Saturday. It's a lovely idea, and raised a great amount of money for charity.

At least I'm led to believe it'll be an annual competition.

I’ll see if I can persuade the boy, he’s buzzing to get there. 

Its all or nothing, seem to either brush teams aside or stutter. Worst was nearly freezing to death and watching the worlds fattest number 9 pop a winner in from 30 yards for Spalding with ten minutes to go!

RE: The play-offs. - Johnny Throstle - 04-26-2022

Up the Scholars!

RE: The play-offs. - chasetownbaggie - 04-26-2022

Up the Chase!

I'll be there with a fellow Baggie and 400 others from WS7

RE: The play-offs. - Kit Kat Chunky - 04-26-2022

the number 9 Big D is still injured. There is a thread on it, somewhere.

RE: The play-offs. - Borin' Baggie - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 05:33 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

the number 9 Big D is still injured. There is a thread on it, somewhere.

Maybe he should stop taking people between Birmingham and Stourbridge