Brizzle tickets
(03-02-2022, 11:03 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 08:19 PM)KRO Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 05:44 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Turned up today £33 for this one.

Yeah I'm going Saturday, even though it's a scandalous price. Only gave us 2291 and sold out quickly and refused us a further allocation, weirdly.
How many tickets have they given you?

2300 according to Albion official site

Cheers . That end holds way more than that, surely?
(03-02-2022, 07:52 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 07:31 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 05:56 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I'm in Bristol that day but I'm really on the fence on whether I should plum up and buy a ticket

After QPR away I’d pencilled in this as an another away day. I shall not bother though. I had no idea just a few weeks ago that we’d turn out this poor.

That’s the spirit!  Never understood the “I’ll only go when we’re good” attitude.  If you can’t make it fair enough but deliberately deciding not to go because they’ve lost some games isn’t support.  It’s the very fickleness we accuse Villa and Wolves of.
What alternative reality do you live in?

When teams are doing shit the attendances and support drop off everywhere. It happens at Villa, Wolves and Albion.

I was planning a day with my lad, but it’s so toxic at Albion games now thousands will stay away. 

If you want to go that’s your prerogative, but most fans pick and choose games and support as they fancy. 

I really don’t fancy it at the minute. It’s shit and I’ll spend the money on my gas bill thanks. I’m in good company.
The main reason I doubt I'll go is that its just a meaningless end of season game now with nothing to play for, a lot of cash to go and watch that
(03-03-2022, 10:52 PM)TartanRug Wrote: The main reason I doubt I'll go is that its just a meaningless end of season game now with nothing to play for, a lot of cash to go and watch that

Precisely.  The season has gone. The squad is in disarray- it’s a pricy day out for no real big reason.

Of course, if you’re a diehard and going to follow Albion away is your thing then good for you.
(03-03-2022, 10:41 PM)KRO Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 11:03 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 08:19 PM)KRO Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 05:44 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Turned up today £33 for this one.

Yeah I'm going Saturday, even though it's a scandalous price. Only gave us 2291 and sold out quickly and refused us a further allocation, weirdly.
How many tickets have they given you?

2300 according to Albion official site

Cheers . That end holds way more than that, surely?

It does but they rarely open the front sections, although they did open a couple of those blocks for us two years ago. Not sure what their criteria is. If they've sold out the back section you'd think they'd be only too happy to release more tickets.
(03-03-2022, 10:48 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 05:56 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I'm in Bristol that day but I'm really on the fence on whether I should plum up and buy a ticket

After QPR away I’d pencilled in this as an another away day. I shall not bother though. I had no idea just a few weeks ago that we’d turn out this poor.

That’s the spirit!  Never understood the “I’ll only go when we’re good” attitude.  If you can’t make it fair enough but deliberately deciding not to go because they’ve lost some games isn’t support.  It’s the very fickleness we accuse Villa and Wolves of.
What alternative reality do you live in?

When teams are doing shit the attendances and support drop off everywhere. It happens at Villa, Wolves and Albion.

I was planning a day with my lad, but it’s so toxic at Albion games now thousands will stay away. 

If you want to go that’s your prerogative, but most fans pick and choose games and support as they fancy. 

I really don’t fancy it at the minute. It’s shit and I’ll spend the money on my gas bill thanks. I’m in good company.

There's always some fickleness, we've generally not seen the same swings in crowds that Wolves and Villa do.

Everyone picks and chooses the games to a certain extent, I've just never understood basing it on whether we're winning or losing games.  I can understand more when they become "dead-rubbers"  but I think it's more important to go when we're not winning as that's when they really do need the support of the fans.

I won't be there tomorrow but will be at Bristol, neither decision on attendance is based on how well we will or won't perform.
滚开赖

It's not fickleness, I will be at Blues and provided it's not moved to a Monday/Friday will be at Forest as well. I just don't know whether I want to risk spend £33 to be bored stiff on my own and then spend the evening/night being in a mood with my mates who live in the South West and I've barely seen in person over the last 2 years because we were shit.
(03-04-2022, 11:49 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

It's not fickleness, I will be at Blues and provided it's not moved to a Monday/Friday will be at Forest as well. I just don't know whether I want to risk spend £33 to be bored stiff on my own and then spend the evening/night being in a mood with my mates who live in the South West and I've barely seen in person over the last 2 years because we were shit.
I will be there tomorrow, as others have said I would never not go because we are crap. And I also wouldn't let a few coked up knobheads stop me from watching Albion either although I do agree it has got poisonous at times. I would add that Forest away is already on the Monday  Wink
(03-04-2022, 12:02 PM)BasingBaggie Wrote:

I will be there tomorrow, as others have said I would never not go because we are crap. And I also wouldn't let a few coked up knobheads stop me from watching Albion either although I do agree it has got poisonous at times. I would add that Forest away is already on the Monday  Wink

Yeah, just realised it's Easter Monday. So I'll be at Forest.
(03-04-2022, 12:12 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 12:02 PM)BasingBaggie Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 07:31 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: After QPR away I’d pencilled in this as an another away day. I shall not bother though. I had no idea just a few weeks ago that we’d turn out this poor.

Yeah, just realised it's Easter Monday. So I'll be at Forest.
Not if Forest get past Huddersfield and then Liverpool in FA Cup. Semi finals are that weekend.