Brizzle tickets
Turned up today £33 for this one.
I'm in Bristol that day but I'm really on the fence on whether I should plum up and buy a ticket
Ridiculous price , I wouldn't pay that if we were top of the league .
Oh well, at least we won't be Cat A next season
(03-02-2022, 05:56 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I'm in Bristol that day but I'm really on the fence on whether I should plum up and buy a ticket

After QPR away I’d pencilled in this as an another away day. I shall not bother though. I had no idea just a few weeks ago that we’d turn out this poor.
(03-02-2022, 07:31 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 05:56 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I'm in Bristol that day but I'm really on the fence on whether I should plum up and buy a ticket

After QPR away I’d pencilled in this as an another away day. I shall not bother though. I had no idea just a few weeks ago that we’d turn out this poor.

That’s the spirit!  Never understood the “I’ll only go when we’re good” attitude.  If you can’t make it fair enough but deliberately deciding not to go because they’ve lost some games isn’t support.  It’s the very fickleness we accuse Villa and Wolves of.
滚开赖
(03-02-2022, 05:44 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Turned up today £33 for this one.

Yeah I'm going Saturday, even though it's a scandalous price. Only gave us 2291 and sold out quickly and refused us a further allocation, weirdly.
How many tickets have they given you?

Disgraceful price Cornish. 

Our prices will inevitably go north if we don't go up next season.
(03-02-2022, 07:52 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 07:31 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

That’s the spirit!  Never understood the “I’ll only go when we’re good” attitude.  If you can’t make it fair enough but deliberately deciding not to go because they’ve lost some games isn’t support.  It’s the very fickleness we accuse Villa and Wolves of.
Hardly surprising that at a time when the cost of living is shooting up whilst wages aren’t that people may  want to have some prospect of actually enjoying a day out when you’re easily talking about a figure north of £100 for ticket, travel and food/drinks. Not to mention that it takes a full day out of your weekend which can cause a lot of grief with family members/partners if you’ve got other commitments. Oh, and a decent proportion of our away following are utter dickheads. It’s hardly the most enticing day out.
(03-02-2022, 08:19 PM)KRO Wrote:

Yeah I'm going Saturday, even though it's a scandalous price. Only gave us 2291 and sold out quickly and refused us a further allocation, weirdly.
How many tickets have they given you?

2300 according to Albion official site