Ten Years Ago Today - Nine Years Ago Today
(02-11-2022, 01:19 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 09:46 AM)SophLad Wrote: Cheers for the reminder. The March To Molineux and that win is stuff I’ll take to my deathbed

Likewise. A nice sum raised for Acorns children’s hospice. 

Still can’t believe the tosser of a ref wouldn’t allow the ball we’d carried from the centre circle of the hawthorns to molineux to be used at k.o as intended, in case someone had tampered with it.

But don’t forget on that great day you also intentionally wiped dog shit off your shoe on to Moxley’s office carpet. Big Grin

That was an unexpected bonus.  Conversely, getting kicked out of a Dingle pub because Emma (feed tube and all) was wearing an Albion top was unexpected too!
(02-11-2022, 01:33 PM)SophLad Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 09:46 AM)SophLad Wrote: Cheers for the reminder. The March To Molineux and that win is stuff I’ll take to my deathbed

Still can’t believe the tosser of a ref wouldn’t allow the ball we’d carried from the centre circle of the hawthorns to molineux to be used at k.o as intended, in case someone had tampered with it.

But don’t forget on that great day you also intentionally wiped dog shit off your shoe on to Moxley’s office carpet. Big Grin

That was an unexpected bonus.  Conversely, getting kicked out of a Dingle pub because Emma (feed tube and all) was wearing an Albion top was unexpected too!

In their defence, at the time Emma was singing “slap a dingle”,  “always shit on the old gold and black and “Stevie Bull’s a tatter” Big Grin 

Joking aside… you forgot to mention that Emma was wearing a plain top over the Albion shirt and it was only sticking out at the bottom slightly. It was disgraceful of them to kick us out and they should have simply asked for Emma’s Albion top to be totally out of sight.
(02-11-2022, 01:53 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 01:33 PM)SophLad Wrote:

In their defence, at the time Emma was singing “slap a dingle”,  “always shit on the old gold and black and “Stevie Bull’s a tatter” Big Grin 

Joking aside… you forgot to mention that Emma was wearing a plain top over the Albion shirt and it was only sticking out at the bottom slightly. It was disgraceful of them to kick us out and they should have simply asked for Emma’s Albion top to be totally out of sight.

That's right now that I think about it. 3 years old, on chemo and kicked out 'for our own safety'.

And we think our lot are knuckle draggers?
"Another deflection, Wolves are so unlucky. Fine lines"
(02-11-2022, 11:34 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Baggieeeeeeez!
Always lovely beating Liverpool