Next manager
Mowbray or Bruce for me.
New CEO with Chelsea connections. Now who could possibly be available that he knows well?

Meltdown 2 on its way.
(02-02-2022, 02:46 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: New CEO with Chelsea connections. Now who could possibly be available that he knows well?

Meltdown 2 on its way.

If it's EBJT, it'll be the biggest meltdown in fuggin history.
I'll point out that Tony Mowbray has pretty much exclusively played a back three this season. Some of you may want to rethink your choice.
(02-02-2022, 02:54 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 02:46 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: New CEO with Chelsea connections. Now who could possibly be available that he knows well?

Meltdown 2 on its way.

If it's EBJT, it'll be the biggest meltdown in fuggin history.

Tbh it’ll be such a laugh seeing the explosion on here, I almost hope it happens.

Some will literally stop supporting us forever despite the fact he’d probably be sacked within 4-5 months.
(02-02-2022, 02:23 PM)SophLad Wrote: To manage this lot of Dobbins?

Wayne ??
(02-02-2022, 02:55 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: I'll point out that Tony Mowbray has pretty much exclusively played a back three this season. Some of you may want to rethink your choice.

Yes but he’s adapts his tactics and allows his midfielders to play in the team too. Same formation doesn’t equate to same tactics/football.
I don’t know who this is but he also said last Sunday that Ismael had been sacked he’s now reporting this.
Ekrem KONUR
@Ekremkonur
West Bromwich will hold talks with Slaven Bilic. #WBA #WestBromwich"
(02-02-2022, 02:59 PM)wba13 Wrote: I don’t know who this is but he also said last Sunday that Ismael had been sacked he’s now reporting this.
Ekrem KONUR
@Ekremkonur
West Bromwich will hold talks with Slaven Bilic. #WBA #WestBromwich"

Big Grin

Those songs could really come back to bite us, but he is a free agent after Beijing let him go... Got off to a decent start there but form fell off a cliff and he left.....
I hope it'll be the return of Mogga. He's stated in the past that he has unfinished business with us, so now's the time to do it.

(02-02-2022, 02:55 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: I'll point out that Tony Mowbray has pretty much exclusively played a back three this season. Some of you may want to rethink your choice.

I presume there's a bit of irony/sarcasm there? There's nothing wrong with playing 3 at the back per se.