Next manager
My choice is Mowbray or Robins but will we pay again.
I would not be against Mowbray as he was responsible for building one the best cores of a team I have seen at the baggies, and normally stays at a club for number of years.

I like Rob Edwards at FGR, and think he has a good future, but it may be too early for him.
To manage this lot of Dobbins?
I'd love to see Mowbray back. Nice football, nice man. At the minute the overwhelming relief is something else though.
I would like to see the horse from Rentaghost.
Assuming the youth coach doesn’t get the job for rest of the season. We were discussing Steve Bruce at weekend. And the concerning thing is he is likely the best (merry-go-round manager) option. Which I guess I grudgingly agree with. My argument was if Steve Bruce is the answer, how fucked up is the question Big Grin
Mowbray on a permanent basis would be great. If it’s an interim choice till the end of the season I actually think Warnock would be good be our crowd wouldn’t accept it.
I'd fucking love Warnock, if only for the piss it would boil!!
(02-02-2022, 02:23 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I'd love to see Mowbray back. Nice football, nice man. At the minute the overwhelming relief is something else though.

I agree Spandau, this might sound daft,as I was all for Ismael 2 weeks ago but I haven’t been able to sleep properly after the last 2 matches thing who would we replace him with glad it’s done and dusted now and as you said a mighty relief.
He hates the villa he's from Croatia he loves the baggies...