Today's Training
If we are sticking with the same system (arf, as if there's an alternative), then surely training should just consist of a good old game of heads and volleys?
Jake can sit it out as he never turns up in either box.
Judging by our recent performances i'm not sure what training we actually do.
Shouldn’t someone be up a tree with a pair of binoculars?
I told you I’ll be back
(02-02-2022, 12:04 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Shouldn’t someone be up a tree with a pair of binoculars?
You 're thinking of Bielsa but his team's in the Premiership.
For now anyway
(02-02-2022, 12:04 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Shouldn’t someone be up a tree with a pair of binoculars?

Wasn't that Walsall Baggie?
Right Lads I've spent the weekend in Germany reflecting on whether I should be more flexible in my approach.

It's obvious I have been too stubborn so from now on we will be making 2 subs in the 65th minute.

Sorted....now crack on.
"Ok so this 343 isn't working so I'm going to try a different 343. The front 3 are crap and the back 3 are ok, so we'll swap them around. Kyle, you're leading the line, Andy, you're looking after the Centre Halfs.
"Jake, Alex, Darnell, Conor, as you were gentlemen, keep them crosses coming in and aim for the 3 big lads up top"
(02-02-2022, 12:42 PM)Bob Fossil Wrote: "Ok so this 343 isn't working so I'm going to try a different 343. The front 3 are crap and the back 3 are ok, so we'll swap them around. Kyle, you're leading the line, Andy, you're looking after the Centre Halfs.
"Jake, Alex, Darnell, Conor, as you were gentlemen, keep them crosses coming in and aim for the 3 big lads up top"

"No, NOT the ones in the 'Singing Section' ffs"
(02-02-2022, 11:42 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Judging by our recent performances i'm not sure what training we actually do.

Hoof it lads