Ashamed
(02-01-2022, 01:56 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 01:52 PM)Baggybenny Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 07:12 AM)Supamart Wrote: It's got so bad I really couldn't care less anymore, and that's after forty eight years going to the Hawthorns.
It's got so bad, that despite still having my ST, I've only been twice this season.
At least my garden is looking good.......

Most of us were not saying this after 10 games into the season.   Fulham fans are not saying it now.

Weirdly, when SSN showed the goals at Fulham the other day there were a noticeable amount of empty seats there too.

Cracking through ball from Snodders to Mitrovic as well, the Facebook posse will be drooling over that fucker  Big Grin .
I don’t even get angry or bothered by what’s going on at the club anymore. I see posters on here in a perpetual state of fury about every little detail to do with the club (the Johnstone thread is a great example) and I just think “what’s the point?”. West Bromwich Albion has fallen so far down my list of priorities in recent times I just can’t see why people get so worked up anymore.
(02-01-2022, 03:03 PM)Duffers Wrote: I don’t even get angry or bothered by what’s going on at the club anymore. I see posters on here in a perpetual state of fury about every little detail to do with the club (the Johnstone thread is a great example) and I just think “what’s the point?”. West Bromwich Albion has fallen so far down my list of priorities in recent times I just can’t see why people get so worked up anymore.

Yet you spend a large majority of your day on a WBA message board.

The. Irony.

Threads: 681

Have to chuckle!
(02-01-2022, 03:13 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 03:03 PM)Duffers Wrote: I don’t even get angry or bothered by what’s going on at the club anymore. I see posters on here in a perpetual state of fury about every little detail to do with the club (the Johnstone thread is a great example) and I just think “what’s the point?”. West Bromwich Albion has fallen so far down my list of priorities in recent times I just can’t see why people get so worked up anymore.

The. Irony.

Have to chuckle!

Most of that is telling you to fuck off.
(02-01-2022, 03:19 PM)Duffers Wrote:

The. Irony.

Have to chuckle!

Big Grin Thats made me chuckle. SS you walked right into that one.

The. Irony.

Have to chuckle!

Arf!

The. Irony.

Have to chuckle!

You certainly do have to chuckle, that's even more posts than you've had with your last three usernames combined.

The. Irony.

Have to chuckle!

Big Grin