Ashamed
I didn't keep even a loose eye on the game yesterday, I was driving to Grimsby to see a friend I've not seen for over 4 years and was then busy catching up with her.

I checked the score, sighed amd left it at that.

This morning I see what happened at the match, our fans behaviour etc and genuinely ashamed to be a West Brom fan for probably the only time in my life.

Don't care about the result, what happens either Val or anything, yesterday's actions have pretty much killed this season for me now.
Absolutely agree, Birdy.

Sadly, it just cements my views on attending games and the state of the modern game in general. I am not sure I will be, for quite some time, attached to the game I grew up watching in the same way.
Yeah, it’s tough trying to stay engaged whilst so far away in exile at the best of times but I went for a run at 2:55 yesterday instead of looking for streams. Caught the end of the first half, watched until the 2nd and thought to myself what I could have done in that 45 mins.
In the form of his life.
As was mentioned before the Chris Brunt incident was far worse. Not condoning the behaviour yesterday but that was my lowest point as an Albion fan.
Currently there is no pleasure whatsoever in supporting Albion. The less engaged will just back off for a while.
The next game I had pencilled in is Huddersfield. I just hope by then things will have changed positively.
Darkest times up there in many many years currently.
I went to the cinema to watch Sing 2, much more enjoyable and kept away from the score.
I went to the game, had a great time at Southwark Brewery with the London Baggies and a good night after the game in Southwark. The game was dire and the behaviour of a minority was absolutely ridiculous. It was the same at Peterborough, Huddersfield, Preston. , concession stands smashed, people behaving like animals, too much coke and beer. It’s not just football though, seem similar behaviour at Ascot and Newbury races.
I drank coffee, chatting about Wordle and movies beginning with the letter "B".

Who the fuck are these dickheads and where the fuck have they come from?
https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=23859

Completely agree
Hope they got the culprits on cctv because chanting for the manager to leave is fare enough, but throwing flairs and wrecking seats and anything else that happened is totally wrong. I know what the Millwall fans did at the Hawthorns but I thought we were bigger than that. Once again it’s the Minority letting the Majority down and giving us a bad name. Ok they want Ismael gone but is is the way to go about it no. I for one want these thugs and cowards gone and to be able to go to a match to enjoy without looking over your shoulder.