How did you decide on your "Board names"...
Because RICHbaggie was the coolest most popular board member and he was my hero
Chitty chitty is my favourite musical. I’m a huge fan of musicals

(08-21-2022, 12:44 PM)rickbaggie Wrote: Because RICHbaggie was the coolest most popular board member and he was my hero

Landlords will never be cool
A regular quote from Big Ron's punditry days.
(08-21-2022, 01:55 PM)standitupbackstick Wrote: A regular quote from Big Ron's punditry days.

Lazy…
Hughie Reed31
I went to the central league match’s when I was a kid
And loved Hughie Reed, convinced he was going to be a big star for us (that went well)
31 is my house number
Keep Right On. KRO. Pretty easy to pick me out on here as Blues
(01-13-2022, 10:19 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: It was November 1953, England had never been beaten at home and they faced Hungary at Wembley in front of 100,000 fans, Billy Wright I think, captained England, and also the Wolves at that time, Ferenc Puscas the Army Officer, captained Hungary, the "Magyars"  I remember this incident distinctly. Puscas playing inside left, and wearing number 10, me dad's old number, was running with the ball towards the goal, Wright, playing centre-half ran across to tackle him, Puscas dropped his shoulder, feinted to go right, Wright slid in, Puscas rolled the ball back under his foot, went left, Wright went sliding past on his arse, and Puscas drilled it home!     Hungary won the game 6-3 !                          In 1956 there was a Revolution in Hungary, and many of their players left the Country, Puscas and others,went to Spain and played I believe for Real Madrid, me as a 15 year old kid, hoped and prayed he would come to the Baggies, sadly he never did. We wouldn't pay the £150 transfer fee probably Wink   After that I was always Ferenc !  Saft really, but there you are!

Ancient
Was a lurker... Then came on as Lurker Gone Pro then the bored has gone twice so now I am Lurker#3
Because I ran out of names after continually being banned
Wednesbury Baggie, self explanatory, used to be Cincinnati Baggie, self explanatory again........maybe I should change again to SomersetBaggie, now I'm a carrot cruncher.