Covid in the house and the hospitals
(12-17-2021, 02:30 PM)OnlyOneRealAlbion Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 09:55 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Alas the beastly virus has arrived in the Spandau house.

Spandau Junior started coughing on Sunday as we were putting the decs up and made him do a test. He was positive. In the next couple of days both my wife and daughter have tested positive, but somehow I've avoided it.

Junior has a cough, Mrs a bit fluey and daughter totally fine. All very mild.

Now though the house is some freaky OCD place with me using my own towel, sleeping in a different bed and hand gel/masks etc are the norm, and Flash wipes are there all the time too.

I put my avoidance of it down to pure luck. Once it became clear my lad had it we were clinical in acting clinical. 

I had the booster this week, my wife is double jabbed, daughter single jabbed and son not at all. Ironically, all 3 were due jabs this week, but can't have them now.

Meanwhile my cousin whose best mate is a doc at a leading hospital spoke to his mate this week. This doc, who is in a hospital in London, reckons 80-90 per cent of those in ICU in his hospital are non jabbed, and a lot of them under 50 and relatively healthy beforehand. He does add though that at least half in the hospital have had 1 or 2 jabs, but most of them are less serious.

I hope that stat demonstrates the sense in getting jabbed, but alas I know those who haven't done so so far probably won't listen as they are so sure the vast majority of us are just being brainwashed by the lizard people.

Of course, because to have a very well informed and researched difference of opinion to the Government and Big Pharma dominated narrative (based on huge amounts of peer reviewed research and the testimony of many hundreds of top doctors, including numerous Nobel Prize winners and the very inventors of the technology used in the most widely used tests and the jabs themselves) naturally means that person believes other people are being 'brainwashed by the lizard people'.

Lima Baggie, parody Billy Basset, or Billy Basset?
(12-17-2021, 02:48 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Files OORA in the 'thick as shit' category under piss poor wind up merchant.

What was it about my posts that made you think I was, 'thick as shit'? The observation that former Nobel prize winners have said that the jab is dangerous? Or my opinion that it was disturbing that someone wished/pain on someone and believes it's possibly okay to 'smack someone in the face' due to their having a difference of opinion over a particular subject?

I do apologise in advance, it's easy to forget that I am posting on a football forum largely full of sub-intelligent Neanderthals what with towering intellects such as yourself holding court with such incredible wit.
Former Nobel prize winners. Link please.

Remember the man who invented the lobotomy won a Nobel prize.
Montaaignier did not say the jab was dangerous and denies saying it. He won in 2008 for work on the HIV virus and has been roundly condemned for many of his anti vaccination views since. I can’t find another so plural seems somewhat unlikely. One dubious ill-informed claim does not a theory make. I’ve spent much of the last 18 months rubbishing stuff like this.
(12-17-2021, 07:49 PM)OnlyOneRealAlbion Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 02:48 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Files OORA in the 'thick as shit' category under piss poor wind up merchant.

What was it about my posts that made you think I was, 'thick as shit'? The observation that former Nobel prize winners have said that the jab is dangerous? Or my opinion that it was disturbing that someone wished/pain on someone and believes it's possibly okay to 'smack someone in the face' due to their having a difference of opinion over a particular subject?

I do apologise in advance, it's easy to forget that I am posting on a football forum largely full of sub-intelligent Neanderthals what with towering intellects such as yourself holding court with such incredible wit.

Simply commenting your opinion on other posters character due to their posts makes you look a judgmental twat. 

FWIW, as I was in your firing line, I know the COVID denier well. He is an obnoxious little shit who has terrorised his family and I almost picked him up by his scrawny little throat once as he upset my daughter who was then 5.

As far as the other comment, it is clear Baggy 1 doesn't want to physically attack someone- it's a quip and even though things can be lost in translation my bet is you're the only one who took it as anything but a dark joke. To be fair, I think you know it was a joke, but just wanted a reaction to get on your high horse.

If we scratch the surface of your recent posting I think it shows you are the outlier here, who has unpalatable views and probably has burrowed into whatever the algorithms has fed you to form strange beliefs.

As far as neanderthals being on here, there aren't really and that's why I use this. Generally there's a well-informed educated group of posters and some good banter.

You appear ill-informed and have offered little weight to your argument, beyond snide remarks.

If you wish to offer a bank of evidence showing a weighty case for your thoughts let's see it and put the unpleasantness behind us.
(12-17-2021, 07:49 PM)IOnlyOneRealAlbion Wrote:

As you characterise me so well as a Neanderthal why do t you just fuck off you prick.

Are you one of those people Backsidebaggie argues I should respect?
(12-17-2021, 10:20 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Are you one of those people Backsidebaggie argues I should respect?

I object to name calling and abuse by anyone DH, and I believe medical decisions should be respected, not the name calling. That’s not fair to frame what I’ve said in that way, you know I dislike the divisiveness full stop. Unfair to bring me into this.
But you do agree this one’s a bit of a prick on the wind up though don’t you?
(12-17-2021, 11:42 PM)baggy1 Wrote: But you do agree this one’s a bit of a prick on the wind up though don’t you?

I shift the focus onto you- I think your views on school gate parents is bang on. 

I don’t think you’re violent either. Dry, dark humour and plenty of evidence in countless posts to support you are a wholesome chap.