Boris Johnson
(08-14-2022, 04:46 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote: Johnson's gone on holiday again! You couldn't make it up could you....

He's an absolute disgrace to the office of PM. With the Tory membership, and the MPs who backed Johnson, it's all about populism and nothing about competence or hard work.

I saw something earlier where he's getting heckled by British holidaymakers in Greece. One shouted at him; "Get back to work, you fat ponce".
(08-15-2022, 02:58 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote:
(08-14-2022, 04:46 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote: Johnson's gone on holiday again! You couldn't make it up could you....

He's an absolute disgrace to the office of PM. With the Tory membership, and the MPs who backed Johnson, it's all about populism and nothing about competence or hard work.

I saw something earlier where he's getting heckled by British holidaymakers in Greece. One shouted at him; "Get back to work, you fat ponce".

Big Grin  That is perfect
(08-15-2022, 02:58 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote:

That's correct. I think there's video footage of it, although I haven't seen it.

Very apposite questions are being asked of Downing Street as to why this (second) holiday couldn't have waited for 3 weeks. They haven't been able to answer them....
I'll give Boris the shit he deserves but that speech is an absolute belter.
(09-08-2022, 06:50 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I'll give Boris the shit he deserves but that speech is an absolute belter.

Yep. Agreed
Times reporting that he's considering standing for leader as it's "in the national interest"

God help us all
(10-20-2022, 01:47 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Times reporting that he's considering standing for leader as it's "in the national interest"

God help us all

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! #BringBackBoris
(10-20-2022, 01:47 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Times reporting that he's considering standing for leader as it's "in the national interest"

God help us all

What a narcissistic, self-serving twat he is. He seems to have forgotten the chaos, mayhem and lies of his time in office. Just go away Johnson.
Hard to believe that this all happened because David Cameron didn't want to lose votes to UKIP (whose leader lost his election to someone dressed as a dolphin).
Johnson's on holiday at the moment apparently - no change there then...