Adil Rashid
(11-19-2021, 05:09 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: 13 pages in time for this and society needs to think like Morgan Freeman as race is becoming too zoned in on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

The context of that was in regards to once race is irrelevant then racism will be addressed, not that race is being too zoned in on. Case in point, he's not afraid to talk about black people.
(11-19-2021, 04:51 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 04:14 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 01:41 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 08:14 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: You need to sometimes show humility. It's ok to be wrong sometimes you know. But your ego knows no bounds.
Thanks for your kind words .. very soothing. But I do not need medical help. I have an open mind and am prepared to accept criticism. Your arrogance continues unabated .. let it be.
BTW the pissing in the shower comment is now very conveniently perpetrated by black on white .. something you never initially mentioned. Just have to take your word for it.

Isn’t this whole saga about taking peoples word on things

I’ve got zero reason to lie to you pal the shower thing is gospel and frankly irrelevant in the scheme of things, it was merely to demonstrate what can go on in a sporting changing room environment back in the 90’s with lads in their twenties

Not sure how I’m wrong or not showing humility? But you’ve stopped making any logical sense a while ago, hence why randomly you’re bringing up the ECB and ICCB in all of this and the power of world cricket? Very odd

Cuzer

Yawn! Enough. Pal? If you say so.

That's something we can agree on, enough

Good to see you've addressed fuck all as usual but yep, let's leave it there

Cuzer
Unlike you I have offered to accept being wrong if that is the case. You're just continually in denial. Despite the massive condemnation of Yorkshire CC and the inaction of the ECB , the ignorance of Moxon and Arthur I have yet to see a single post from you doing the same. Instead you go on personal attacks as a way of deflecting and addressing the subject matter with an open mind. And your use of expletives is the last resort of the desperate. 
You just can't help yourself .. if you want to continue your personal attacks carry on. Your words are pathetic and only serve to show your deluded arrogance. Sad.
(11-19-2021, 05:39 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 08:14 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: You need to sometimes show humility. It's ok to be wrong sometimes you know. But your ego knows no bounds.
Thanks for your kind words .. very soothing. But I do not need medical help. I have an open mind and am prepared to accept criticism. Your arrogance continues unabated .. let it be.
BTW the pissing in the shower comment is now very conveniently perpetrated by black on white .. something you never initially mentioned. Just have to take your word for it.

I’ve got zero reason to lie to you pal the shower thing is gospel and frankly irrelevant in the scheme of things, it was merely to demonstrate what can go on in a sporting changing room environment back in the 90’s with lads in their twenties

Not sure how I’m wrong or not showing humility? But you’ve stopped making any logical sense a while ago, hence why randomly you’re bringing up the ECB and ICCB in all of this and the power of world cricket? Very odd

Cuzer

Cuzer
Unlike you I have offered to accept being wrong if that is the case. You're just continually in denial. Despite the massive condemnation of Yorkshire CC and the inaction of the ECB , the ignorance of Moxon and Arthur I have yet to see a single post from you doing the same. Instead you go on personal attacks as a way of deflecting and addressing the subject matter with an open mind. And your use of expletives is the last resort of the desperate. 
You just can't help yourself .. if you want to continue your personal attacks carry on. Your words are pathetic and only serve to show your deluded arrogance. Sad.

I thought you both agreed on enough?

Will you both just get a room.
(11-19-2021, 05:09 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: 13 pages in time for this and society needs to think like Morgan Freeman as race is becoming too zoned in on.

Agree 
Good & bad in all humans
Forget the past we cant change it
Move on learn from it & make sure it doesn't happen again

Sadly some people want to keep looking for stuff that happened or was said years ago 
Its gives them a moral crusade/platform 
Fuck identity politics 

For gods sake come up with solutions to real problems & issues
(11-19-2021, 06:59 PM)Pipkins Wrote:

Agree 
Good & bad in all humans
Forget the past we cant change it
Move on learn from it & make sure it doesn't happen again

Sadly some people want to keep looking for stuff that happened or was said years ago 
Its gives them a moral crusade/platform 
Fuck identity politics 

For gods sake come up with solutions to real problems & issues

As I’ve said before a poor black kid being brought up on a council estate with a single mum has more in common with the white lad in the same circumstances across the road than the poor white lad has with an Old Etonion. 
We live in a diverse and broadly tolerant country but picking the scab of racism so relentlessly is only creating further division. 
Anyone black or white over 40 will tell how much we’ve come on, but forcing the issue continually creates a them and us world of identity politics. It also neuters Labour as we watch the most corrupt bunch of toffs ever to run this country do as they please. 
To coin the vernacular on here: “It makes my piss boil.”
(11-19-2021, 05:39 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

Cuzer

Cuzer

You’re only apologizing RS because you’ve had your own agenda from your opening post on this thread, as usual, just read it back

What exactly do you want me to apologize for? I’ve condoned none of the abuse or alleged abuse Rafiq or anybody else has received in this case? What I struggle with is your random opinions turning the debate into something personal

You generally understand most people on here, especially being all Albion fans but you’re on a different page fella I’m afraid

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Bitterness and petty sniping is par for the course - Its pretty much why we're all here - but for Christ's sake can people learn to quote without duplicating the entire thread!