We saw plan B
(09-28-2021, 09:05 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: As someone who has been critical of the style of play I’m certain games I’d like to say how much better we played tonight, particularly the second half.  Knocked it around with purpose.

Considering teams can’t and don’t have a Plan B that was pretty close to one.

Well played.

Good on you. I think many of us have had reservations so far. I’m no different. 
We’ve been fortunate enough to get Cardiff when their confidence was in bits. An enjoyable night and we’re certainly back on track with 6 points in two games. 
What’s vital is we still don’t look like losing. That’s the best thing to take so far from this season.
(09-28-2021, 09:05 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: As someone who has been critical of the style of play I’m certain games I’d like to say how much better we played tonight, particularly the second half.  Knocked it around with purpose.

Well played.

+1
(09-28-2021, 08:39 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Unless I’m much mistaken.

Absolutely.

We wondered if there was one and the answer is ‘yes’
"You've seen Plan B, now f**k off home....." etc.
I just hope we don't need Plan Z(ohore).
(09-28-2021, 09:05 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: As someone who has been critical of the style of play I’m certain games I’d like to say how much better we played tonight, particularly the second half. Knocked it around with purpose.

Well played.

I've also been critical, but tonight we actually tried to play football, and even though we never really got going we destroyed a dismal side. Strange game, I don't think anyone can or would say that we played brilliantly, I don't think we even played above decent, but we were much more clinical. 6 on target out of 11, but with 4 goals... We tried passing it about and that for me is a pleasing sign.