We saw plan B
Unless I’m much mistaken.
(09-28-2021, 08:39 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Unless I’m much mistaken.

But he ain't got a Plan C. Boooooooo.
dublinalbion Wrote:
Spandaubaggie Wrote:Unless I’m much mistaken.

But he ain't got a Plan C. Boooooooo.

Arf! Big Grin
I'd say it was more a variation on plan A to be honest, much more composed on the ball and much more pleasing on the eye but still the same desire to get the ball up the pitch as quickly as possible and utilise the wing backs and the same formation and defensive plan.

Wouldn't mind seeing it again, good to reinforce the fact that we're capable of blowing teams away when they don't want to try and win.
(09-28-2021, 08:45 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I'd say it was more a variation on plan A to be honest, much more composed on the ball and much more pleasing on the eye but still the same desire to get the ball up the pitch as quickly as possible and utilise the wing backs and the same formation and defensive plan.

Wouldn't mind seeing it again, good to reinforce the fact that we're capable of blowing teams away when they don't want to try and win.

Well a variation perhaps. Was it plan A2 rather than A1 instead?
(09-28-2021, 08:49 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 08:45 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: I'd say it was more a variation on plan A to be honest, much more composed on the ball and much more pleasing on the eye but still the same desire to get the ball up the pitch as quickly as possible and utilise the wing backs and the same formation and defensive plan.

Well a variation perhaps. Was it plan A2 rather than A1 instead?

Fingers crossed it's Plan A1 from now on
As the season goes on, teams will need points to achieve their aspirations, and games will open up.
As someone who has been critical of the style of play I’m certain games I’d like to say how much better we played tonight, particularly the second half. Knocked it around with purpose.

Considering teams can’t and don’t have a Plan B that was pretty close to one.

Well played.
滚开赖
10 games unbeaten. We would have taken that on day one.
That's what 'plan B' is.

Plan A, but done differently in a way to suit the game on hand.

We're still direct, we still play high, we still play with a very high tempo.