Covid Vaccination ID
Not sure that Boris unilaterally deciding vaccine passports as a dead cat to distract from his lies about the party in his official residence and place of work is a good move
(12-08-2021, 10:42 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Not sure that Boris unilaterally deciding vaccine passports as a dead cat to distract from his lies about the party in his official residence and place of work is a good move

I’m just reading they’re about to be announced, along with home working. Despite hospital covid patients falling, and vax passes having zero evidence of working.
(12-08-2021, 10:55 AM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 10:42 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Not sure that Boris unilaterally deciding vaccine passports as a dead cat to distract from his lies about the party in his official residence and place of work is a good move

I’m just reading they’re about to be announced, along with home working. Despite hospital covid patients falling, and vax passes having zero evidence of working.

Funny thing is that, according to Tom Newton Dunn, this is a unilateral decision by the PM made last night and the Covid task force (a.k.a. the "experts") haven't even been able to submit their recommendations yet.

Got to admit, he's picked an opportune time. What with the Downing Street Party and gaslighting about it, the allegations of Johnson personally intervening to ensure that animals were rescued ahead of at-risk Afghanis that the UK government were responsible for (some of whom are now dead as a result of them not being extracted) and the "drugs taskforce" I don't think I could get more angry at him even if I wanted to.
Another distraction technique from the Tories. The same tactic they have used for the last two years. It is so bloody obvious I can't believe that people fail to see it.
Anyone falls for this they deserve this fucking government.

I'm going to always advocate for getting vaccines. However vaccination passports and segregation of society is nit ever going to be a good path to tread.

I never had him down as one to dig his own grave tbh.
(12-08-2021, 12:00 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

I never had him down as one to dig his own grave tbh.

He is in Hobson's Choice... territory!
(12-08-2021, 11:33 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Anyone falls for this they deserve this fucking government.

I'm going to always advocate for getting vaccines. However vaccination passports and segregation of society is nit ever going to be a good path to tread.

Indeed. Let alone the fact they don’t work, looking at their lack of success in Europe. Banning healthy people from places and allowing vaccinated covid positive people in is lunacy.

Let’s see how they’re combined with negative tests though yet to be fair.
With the very early data suggesting this is a much milder variant, this would seem to be a strange decision - unless he has other motives such as keeping Partygate off the front page of the tabloids.
(12-08-2021, 03:48 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: With the very early data suggesting this is a much milder variant, this would seem to be a strange decision - unless he has other motives such as keeping Partygate off the front page of the tabloids.

Exactly.