Sorry he has to go NOW!
(02-03-2021, 06:10 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 06:06 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 12:43 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’d expect there to be a break clause when relegation is confirmed. No point paying to ditch him before then.

This was confirmed when he took the job

As much as he's been shit and shouldn't ever have been near our club, blame Dowling and the twat that is Lai

Sam was NEVER a good fit for this squad of players, we all knew that, why the fuck didn't they?

Cuzer

I imagine the only "good fit" for this squad of players was Bilic, and then only if you don't have Winning Games on your to-do list.

Meanwhile, Sam is excelling in this field.
(02-03-2021, 11:06 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: At least getting the R next to his name will give me some comfort.

Sorry but I don’t want to see an R against his name. I still want to be in the Premier league if only for the money to help our finances
(02-03-2021, 11:02 AM)The liquidator Wrote: First time I've seen the interview after the game he has completley thrown the players under the bus taking no responsibility at all not shielding them from the flack. 

He has lost the trust of the players and it goes both ways.... Get paul Cooke in now and get some respect back in our club and give ourself half a chance for next season.

I did say from the 1st time he opened his gob....
Allardyce was bought in very much with the emphasis on keeping us up this season.The huge change in style hasn’t helped the players but then again they weren’t winning matches under Bilic.While we can stop up then I don’t see the point in sacking him as this is nothing like the predicament we had under Pardew.This current squad has been found not good enough now under two different managers unlike the year we had Pardew where the players were easily good enough to stay up but they left it way too late to sack the most inept manager in Pardew.It wasn’t hard to keep that squad up but the squad we have now is a different story and we just have to hope the new players can have a positive effect.If there is no change then I’m sure come the end of the season then Sam will be gone .
(02-03-2021, 08:59 PM)Huggybear Wrote: Allardyce was bought in very much with the emphasis on keeping us up this season.The huge change in style hasn’t helped the players but then again they weren’t winning matches under Bilic.While we can stop up then I don’t see the point in sacking him as this is nothing like the predicament we had under Pardew.This current squad has been found not good enough now under two different managers unlike the year we had Pardew where the players were easily good enough to stay up but they left it way too late to sack the most inept manager in Pardew.It wasn’t hard to keep that squad up but the squad we have now is a different story and we just have to hope the new players can have a positive effect.If there is no change then I’m sure come the end of the season then Sam will be gone .

Spot on.