Sorry he has to go NOW!
First time I've seen the interview after the game he has completley thrown the players under the bus taking no responsibility at all not shielding them from the flack. 

He has lost the trust of the players and it goes both ways.... Get paul Cooke in now and get some respect back in our club and give ourself half a chance for next season.
He's going nowhere till June at the earliest. 18 month contract.
At least getting the R next to his name will give me some comfort.
(02-03-2021, 11:02 AM)The liquidator Wrote: First time I've seen the interview after the game he has completley thrown the players under the bus taking no responsibility at all not shielding them from the flack. 

He has lost the trust of the players and it goes both ways.... Get paul Cooke in now and get some respect back in our club and give ourself half a chance for next season.

I'd argue he never, ever gained their trust Liq after throwing Jake under the bus on the first day! Jake deserved a bollocking but do it behind closed doors. Sam has been playing to the crowd and his media chums from the start. It's his ego all over.

He is now moving into arse covering mode as he can see his record going. He doesn't give a shiny shite imo. Never has.
He'll be more interested in keeping his reputation intact now so I expect more of this.
If it talks like a clown and looks like a clown....its a clown. He is an utter joke now.
One has to wonder if he did any due diligence and serious research into our squad before he took over ?
If he arrogantly failed to do that in any great detail then that is massively unprofessionally in itself.
His appalling record of Mekong is a step change worse is enough to get rid of the big head alone.
(02-03-2021, 11:06 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: He'll be more interested in keeping his reputation intact now so I expect more of this.

Really good point and I think it will get much uglier the direction of travel this is all heading.
I’d expect there to be a break clause when relegation is confirmed. No point paying to ditch him before then.
Bemoaning Sharp not going off earlier.......FFS .
I dont like sacking but maybe its time to get rid