The bench....
(02-03-2021, 05:41 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 05:10 PM)Dial M for Mick Wrote: Allardyce not playing Edwards is a strange stick to beat him with given that Bilic barely played him this season either.

Under Bilic he was involved in an 18 man squad regularly.

Under Sam he can’t get in a 20 man squad

Sitting on the bench getting splinters in your arse isn't playing, otherwise you could say that David Button has played every game this season.
(02-03-2021, 05:01 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 07:31 AM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: Edwards has something different (shown by the goals he’s scored for us) as does Grosiki

They are both better wide left options than Grant, who despite some thinking can play there continues to contribute very little when he appears; besides passing it backwards & sideways

Treatment of Grosiki bizarre

Don't know whether it's true because Bilic did say some positive things about his professionalism but I'm sure I heard he's lazy and doesn't work hard in training. 

I guess the other thing is we've wanted shut of him twice now and made that abundantly clear and twice he has refused to go so it sounds like he's now been ostracized.

(02-03-2021, 10:53 AM)Peachy Wrote: Thought exactly the same before ko Cuzer. Very strange bench.

(02-03-2021, 10:02 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: The treatment of a boyhood fan in Kyle Edwards has been nothing short of disheartening to see

+1

Letting Sam toss these kids to one side when he's not even going to be here next season makes my shit itch!  Angry

Sam has been told to keep us up, are you surprised?

And playing the "experienced" players has worked a treat.....
(02-03-2021, 06:00 PM)Dial M for Mick Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 05:41 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 05:10 PM)Dial M for Mick Wrote: Allardyce not playing Edwards is a strange stick to beat him with given that Bilic barely played him this season either.

Under Bilic he was involved in an 18 man squad regularly.

Under Sam he can’t get in a 20 man squad

Sitting on the bench getting splinters in your arse isn't playing,  otherwise you could say that David Button has played every game this season.

Where's it say anything about playing Edwards? The point was overloading our bench with defenders and not covering all bases?

Something Sam has done pretty much every week since he's been here

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(02-03-2021, 10:02 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: The treatment of a boyhood fan in Kyle Edwards has been nothing short of disheartening to see

But we'll be fine.