Basically
Is this fred on the correct Site?  I'm not used to positivism.
The way i see it is that we have a good core of young and potentially flair filled players, who are currently totally disillusioned and pissed off and so aren't doing their job. Which is unforgivable, however in football the players have the power and so this situation could well lead to the best of them all wanting away and going. leaving us with some aged no marks who are here to get us out of the relegation mire.

TLDR: It's Pulis part 2, only we have more flair players than battlers, but we could lose them.

*if* we hold onto them and get in a manager who knows how to use them, then yes, next season may be a happy one. We just have to not destroy them beyond redemption before then. Which is exactly why I was more than concerned at the recent change of manager. What seems to be happening is what I was most worried about.
These lot have been destroyed for 12 months.
(01-10-2021, 02:55 PM)The liquidator Wrote: These lot have been destroyed for 12 months.

Seriously, what do you mean? 

We had a good spell before lock-down and a good spell in the middle of the post-lock-down and then the almost freeze for the last 3/4 games, but we achieved promotion. 

If things were that bad during 2020 before promotion surely Bilic would have been moved on and whatever kitty handed to a new manager who may not have signed any of the promotion loanees.
Look at the points accumalited in 2020 athers and the performances it's been nothing short of pathetic...