Schitt's Creek
Have 4 episodes left of the final series to watch, no spoilers please!!!  Thought it was really easy viewing, and as already been mentioned, as were Alexis' legs.  Really started to enjoy Moira's character as the series have progressed too...it took me a while to not just see her as the mom from home alone
My Mrs watches it, so I'm going to lump it in the same category as Eastenders, Corrie etc. It's a no from me.
(11-17-2020, 12:34 PM)Salter Spring Wrote: Have 4 episodes left of the final series to watch, no spoilers please!!!  Thought it was really easy viewing, and as already been mentioned, as were Alexis' legs.  Really started to enjoy Moira's character as the series have progressed too...it took me a while to not just see her as the mom from home alone

[Image: vhsm2d55zn251.jpg]

Sweet Jesus.
(11-17-2020, 12:34 PM)Salter Spring Wrote: Have 4 episodes left of the final series to watch, no spoilers please!!!  Thought it was really easy viewing, and as already been mentioned, as were Alexis' legs.  Really started to enjoy Moira's character as the series have progressed too...it took me a while to not just see her as the mom from home alone

I won’t be able to unsee that now.
I thought this was going to be a thread about our season.
She has a might fine pair of legs. 

Very good comedy. Just found the mom a tad irritating.
(11-17-2020, 02:11 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: I thought this was going to be a thread about our season.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(11-17-2020, 10:29 AM)Fido Wrote: Have just finished this on Netflix. I'm not big fan of Eugene Levy as a whole but found this quite easy watching over the past couple of weeks or so. The lass who plays Alexis has probably got one the best pairs of pins I've ever seen, if that helps you take the plunge.

Yeah finished watching this a while back. Great little show. It has that 90's Northern Exposure laid back vibe to it.
The TWITC would play her at left back
(11-18-2020, 02:25 PM)standitupbackstick Wrote: The TWITC would play her at left back

James has done a hamstring - but she’s come in and been smashing at training