Gallagher
(11-14-2020, 02:10 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:07 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: IMO the best young Player on the books, at present, and that includes the "big names". I'd pay £20 mill for him now! Be told. He's got it all!

He’ll be one of the reasons we survive IMO. 

We don’t have another midfielder like him. Still think a blend of Field, Sawyers & Gallagher could be enough to see us through.
Sorry Slav, Sawyers ain't Prem class! good Chump player thats all. Dissappointed with Field as well, few seasons ago I likened him to Ray Barlow, but it ain't happened for him  Sad
ferencpuskas Wrote:
Super_Slav Wrote:
ferencpuskas Wrote:IMO the best young Player on the books, at present, and that includes the "big names". I'd pay £20 mill for him now! Be told. He's got it all!

We don’t have another midfielder like him. Still think a blend of Field, Sawyers & Gallagher could be enough to see us through.
Sorry Slav, Sawyers ain't Prem class! good Chump player thats all. Dissappointed with Field as well, few seasons ago I likened him to Ray Barlow, but it ain't happened for him  Sad

Agree about Gallagher, quality.  Krovinovich is also looking good. Unluckily once again, our best players belong to someone else.
I think Field has suffered from our managerial car crashes and a bad injury run. I still have hopes there.
(11-14-2020, 02:40 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
ferencpuskas Wrote:
Super_Slav Wrote:
ferencpuskas Wrote:IMO the best young Player on the books, at present, and that includes the "big names". I'd pay £20 mill for him now! Be told. He's got it all!

Agree about Gallagher, quality.  Krovinovich is also looking good. Unluckily once again, our best players belong to someone else.
I think Field has suffered from our managerial car crashes and a bad injury run. I still have hopes there.

I would like to see us try Krov, Field and Gallagher together.
(11-14-2020, 12:52 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 10:35 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:18 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: He has played very well. An excellent player. Unfortunately only ours for a season

If we manage to stay up I reckon there might be a chance we can sign him! I’d be surprised if Chelsea preserver with their wealth

Cuzer

Cat's out the bag now you would have thought and would probably have suitors with deeper pockets, but you never know.  Might depend on whether Bilic stays as he apparently turned down Villa, Newcastle and others to sign for us.   And as you say we would definitely need to stay up and offer some serious dough.

Wim fucked, then
(11-14-2020, 02:23 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:10 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:07 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: IMO the best young Player on the books, at present, and that includes the "big names". I'd pay £20 mill for him now! Be told. He's got it all!

Sawyers clearly talented Fern. Quality footballer who needs to display his undoubted class
(11-14-2020, 04:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:40 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
ferencpuskas Wrote:
Super_Slav Wrote:

I would like to see us try Krov, Field and Gallagher together.

+1000000
(11-13-2020, 10:35 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:18 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: He has played very well. An excellent player. Unfortunately only ours for a season

If we manage to stay up I reckon there might be a chance we can sign him! I’d be surprised if Chelsea preserver with their wealth

Cuzer

Bu Bu But signing players who give us success on loan is not seen as pushing things forward to achieve more...

For me, the jury is still out on Gallagher, just another Andy Johnson so far, looks better because the rest are looking so shit.
(11-14-2020, 02:12 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I hope he can help us survive, I don't want us to Slide Away into the Championship.

There’s no need for him to say he’s sorry if he says ‘goodbye I’m going home’.
(11-14-2020, 10:34 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:12 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I hope he can help us survive, I don't want us to Slide Away into the Championship.

There’s no need for him to say he’s sorry if he says ‘goodbye I’m going home’.

We'll just have to roll with it, whatever.
He’s done things I never expected. He needs more time.