Gallagher
Starts for England U21s
Gave away a pen
In the form of his life.
He has played very well. An excellent player. Unfortunately only ours for a season
(11-13-2020, 09:18 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: He has played very well. An excellent player. Unfortunately only ours for a season

If we manage to stay up I reckon there might be a chance we can sign him! I’d be surprised if Chelsea preserver with their wealth

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(11-13-2020, 10:35 PM)Cuzer Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:18 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: He has played very well. An excellent player. Unfortunately only ours for a season

If we manage to stay up I reckon there might be a chance we can sign him! I’d be surprised if Chelsea preserver with their wealth

Cuzer

Cat's out the bag now you would have thought and would probably have suitors with deeper pockets, but you never know.  Might depend on whether Bilic stays as he apparently turned down Villa, Newcastle and others to sign for us.   And as you say we would definitely need to stay up and offer some serious dough.
(11-13-2020, 10:35 PM)Cuzer Wrote:

Cuzer

No chance Cuz. IMO Mount, Gilmour and Gallagher are the future. Can see Chelsea letting go of Loftus Cheek, Barkley & Kovavic in Summer
Hopalong Wrote:
Cuzer Wrote:
Cunninghamismagic Wrote:He has played very well. An excellent player. Unfortunately only ours for a season

Cuzer

Cat's out the bag now you would have thought and would probably have suitors with deeper pockets, but you never know.  Might depend on whether Bilic stays as he apparently turned down Villa, Newcastle and others to sign for us.   And as you say we would definitely need to stay up and offer some serious dough.
Gallagher clearly wised up and decided not to do Slippery Jack's running and covering for him.
IMO the best young Player on the books, at present, and that includes the "big names". I'd pay £20 mill for him now! Be told. He's got it all!
(11-14-2020, 02:07 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: IMO the best young Player on the books, at present, and that includes the "big names". I'd pay £20 mill for him now! Be told. He's got it all!

He’ll be one of the reasons we survive IMO. 

We don’t have another midfielder like him. Still think a blend of Field, Sawyers & Gallagher could be enough to see us through.
I hope he can help us survive, I don't want us to Slide Away into the Championship.