Gallagher
(11-14-2020, 10:43 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: He’s done things I never expected. He needs more time.

As Jakey got one in the oven? Looks like it.
Jake does seem to cast no shadow.
(11-14-2020, 04:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:40 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
ferencpuskas Wrote:
Super_Slav Wrote:
ferencpuskas Wrote:IMO the best young Player on the books, at present, and that includes the "big names". I'd pay £20 mill for him now! Be told. He's got it all!

He’ll be one of the reasons we survive IMO. 

We don’t have another midfielder like him. Still think a blend of Field, Sawyers & Gallagher could be enough to see us through.
Sorry Slav, Sawyers ain't Prem class! good Chump player thats all. Dissappointed with Field as well, few seasons ago I likened him to Ray Barlow, but it ain't happened for him  Sad

Agree about Gallagher, quality.  Krovinovich is also looking good. Unluckily once again, our best players belong to someone else.
I think Field has suffered from our managerial car crashes and a bad injury run. I still have hopes there.

I would like to see us try Krov, Field and Gallagher together.

That could happen when Livermore is injured or suspended.  Personally I'd go for Gallagher, Kroc and Pereira.   I really don't think Field is ready to be thrown in at the moment. Maybe gradually bring him in over the season.

(11-14-2020, 05:05 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:23 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:10 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 02:07 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: IMO the best young Player on the books, at present, and that includes the "big names". I'd pay £20 mill for him now! Be told. He's got it all!

He’ll be one of the reasons we survive IMO. 

We don’t have another midfielder like him. Still think a blend of Field, Sawyers & Gallagher could be enough to see us through.
Sorry Slav, Sawyers ain't Prem class! good Chump player thats all. Dissappointed with Field as well, few seasons ago I likened him to Ray Barlow, but it ain't happened for him  Sad

Sawyers clearly talented Fern. Quality footballer who needs to display his undoubted class

Sawyers is just not quick, aware, savvy or resilient enough for the Prem, in fact he's a liability anywhere near our penalty area with the ball.  Might be ok to bring on for the last 5 minutes if we're winning to try and keep possession but in the ball game we're currently in - needing to win games, he's not the answer.