Well done Scotland.
Fair play to them.  Some shoot out that
I’m especially happy because it means I’ve got tickets to the following games:

England v Croatia
England v Scotland
Semi-Final 2

(It had better go ahead now!)
As ends go, Johnny Evans is Bell-grade.
(11-12-2020, 10:28 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’m especially happy because it means I’ve got tickets to the following games:

England v Croatia
England v Scotland
Semi-Final 2

Similar to what I’ve got mate except instead of Scotland, ended up getting tickets for Czech Republic. 

Fancy a swap?
(11-12-2020, 10:32 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 10:28 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’m especially happy because it means I’ve got tickets to the following games:

England v Croatia
England v Scotland
Semi-Final 2

Similar to what I’ve got mate except instead of Scotland, ended up getting tickets for Czech Republic. 

Fancy a swap?

I sold my Czech tickets. Couldn’t justify all three group games and the semi.
(11-12-2020, 10:34 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 10:32 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

England v Croatia
England v Scotland
Semi-Final 2

Fancy a swap?

I sold my Czech tickets. Couldn’t justify all three group games and the semi.

Fair enough. I have a feeling there may be quite a bit riding on the final group game.
Now we have no players representing NI I’m glad Evans has missed out.

He really was a tosser in he relegation season, stank the place out all season. The club should have took the City if the offer was anything like reported. I don’t think anyone would have blamed the club for doing so.

As long as we smash the Jocks, shame they qualified. More fun watching glorious failure.
(11-12-2020, 10:36 PM)CA Baggie Wrote: Now we have no players representing NI I’m glad Evans has missed out.

He really was a tosser in he relegation season, stank the place out all season.  The club should have took the City if the offer was anything like reported.  I don’t think anyone would have blamed the club for doing so.

As long as we smash the Jocks, shame they qualified.  More fun watching glorious failure.

He really did.  Arrogant twat Evans

Can only imagine the damage Clarkey will do on the Slivovitz tonight....
Too bad that it’s the biggest night in Scottish football for over two decades and the pubs are shut!